open glock

turboglock

I have a .40 Hi-Point and a .22 S&W. I keep meaning to go plinking but not sure where there is a range near me zip=44067.

I used to belong to a range down in Akron, and I'd gone to the one on Front St a few times but neither allows shooting from a holster... and neither really has any plinking capabilities.

Stonewall will not allow shooting from the hip or quick draw either from what I remember. Down by you there is progun never been there they are on front street in the falls. went one time but they were closed on the day we went think it was tues? I use to go to stonewall but have been going to B&T more as of late. It sucks living near cleveland and wanting places to shoot.

• 2 months later...
Stonewall will not allow shooting from the hip or quick draw either from what I remember. Down by you there is progun never been there they are on front street in the falls. went one time but they were closed on the day we went think it was tues? I use to go to stonewall but have been going to B&T more as of late. It sucks living near cleveland and wanting places to shoot.

Big Darby is about the most liberal on what you can do. I go there because they are about the only place around that will allow me to draw from holster and fire for drills. Plus the guys from OPPTI (training classes) are good people.