Friday June 5th Cookout

954RRLuke

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool man, I've been bugging Jerm for a while to get me on tape ON THE BIKE WHILE RIDING DOWN A STREET OR HIGHWAY (emphasis placed since I know one of you queers will use that against me) :lol:

whaaat..ive had this cam forever, and no one has ever asked me to bring it

Yeah you can ;)

Go to keepvid.com. Follow directions.

You type in the bids address in the bar and just click ok and it downloads it off YouTube.

I'll eventually break the vid into 10 minute segments and get it on YouTube as well. That will be later down the road though ;). I'll let you do the editing. Let me know if you can't get it.

Edited by millerb7

okay same website will have the 2nd movie, I actually forgot 11 minutes of footage haha... it'll be uploaded by midnight.

Anyways it'll be called bike 6-6-09-A.

Let me know if you have any issues.

EDIT: I had some issues ;) it's uploading again now and will be done sometime tonight (I'm going to bed) so if you download it tomorrow morning it should be up for sure.

EDIT2: Hopefully it'll be up by the time I head to work (11:30am)... I'm having internet issues as well so uploading is proving to be shitty haha.

Edited by millerb7

My editing software (adobe CS 4) will do it if I need to. Damn slacker!

Let me know.

You should be able to covert them, you could use isquint or QuickTime if you had to. Sony vegas should accept them as well as any adobe program, windows movie maker prob won't.