Friday June 5th Cookout

954RRLuke

ever since i quit riding with you guys, the cincy threads get gayer and gayer

That's because Matt and Nate are now homosexuals. I'm not sure if they were back when you rode with them, but the metamorphisis is now complete.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I forgot that I'm going down to the CinBell Pavillion for work on Friday. Good chance I won't stay past 8 though so PM me the addy and I'll come out after.

Feel free man. We actually have 3 or 4 people that will be there a little late so you'll be in good company.

Updated list:

Mr. Mako - ribs

Nate - chicken

Blake - chicken

Blake's girl - ribs

Catman - ribs

Catman's girl - ribs?

Luke - ribs

Luke's girl (Lisa) - chicken

Jeremy- ribs

LamarVannoy - coming about 8 o'clock

baloarmiga - not sure if he is coming or eating

baloarmiga's wife - not sure coming or eating?

Gixxie750 - not sure if coming or eating

Updated list:

Mr. Mako - ribs

Nate - chicken

Blake - chicken

Blake's girl - ribs

Catman - ribs

Catman's girl - chicken

Luke - ribs

Luke's girl (Lisa) - chicken

Jeremy- ribs

TJ - ribs

Rick - ribs

Rick's wife - chicken

LamarVannoy - coming about 8 o'clock not eating

baloarmiga - coming and bringing Mets

baloarmiga's wife - coming and bringing Mets

Gixxie750 - not sure if coming or eating

Edited by 954RRLuke

ANDREA will want chicken.

We may not make it in time for the ride, I gotta work untill like 6, But we will be there !!

Come get the ribs on thursday like we said Luke, and I'll recount how many tomorrow before yiou get here.

You buying the chicken at krogers or what ?

ANDREA will want chicken.

We may not make it in time for the ride, I gotta work untill like 6, But we will be there !!

Come get the ribs on thursday like we said Luke, and I'll recount how many tomorrow before yiou get here.

You buying the chicken at krogers or what ?

Yeah, Kroger. Right now I have some boneless breasts (ok guys, I'm talking about chicken, but go ahead and make your comments) and a bunch of legs. I will probably buy some more breasts when I go out Thursday and buy all of the drinks.

I would think 8-9 would be plenty since we only have 7 people that will be eating ribs. I know I probably won't be eating a full slab. Let's just say 10 or something?

wont be eating a full slab? your such a woman!

wont be eating a full slab? your such a woman!

I'll probably be drinking my dinner since I don't have to drive home. Also, this party is getting to be a little larger than I originally expected and since I don't know have the people that will be there Jerm is going to be the official bouncer. If anyone starts trouble they are going to have a 120 pound drugged up guy coming after them with a crutch while sitting in his wheelchair.

I would like to meet up with you guys for my first ride with the Cincinnati group. I've read the posts about the cookout...seems fun, but I'd feel a little out of place showing up to Luke's place when I haven't even met you all. Let me know what time, etc for the ride and I'll be there.

I would like to meet up with you guys for my first ride with the Cincinnati group. I've read the posts about the cookout...seems fun, but I'd feel a little out of place showing up to Luke's place when I haven't even met you all. Let me know what time, etc for the ride and I'll be there.

You don't need to be scared man. I don't know half the people that are coming to my house either. You should come to hang out and meet some of the guys. They are an alright group at best anyways....:D

For the ride we meet 5:30-6:00 at the Chipotle which is right infront of Cincinnati Mills in Fairfield.

yea, Dude, Your welcome with us !!

I'm out of place wherever I go !! I'm like twice everyones age and twice as immature !!

See ya at the grill out !! If i get out early I'll be up for the ride , if not ?? see ya at LUKE's and LISA's :D

If my bikes back I'll be riding for sure, if not I'll be caging it to lukes later.

Also you prob just wanna bounce Matt now, we know hell be causing trouble.

MH I say come. I mean I only know a couple folks there and the others I have met but never hung out with. It's a good group of folks. Watch out for Matt though, he's a little sketchy to say the least.

yea, Dude, Your welcome with us !!

I'm out of place wherever I go !! I'm like twice everyones age and twice as immature !!

See ya at the grill out !! If i get out early I'll be up for the ride , if not ?? see ya at LUKE's and LISA's :D

Not twice my age LOL

Though I act half as old.

fair enough. I'll stop by after the ride for a bit. Can't stay too long though...The lady wants us to go out with some friends that night drinkin. Trust me, I'm not worried about sketchiness. We all have AT LEAST one friend like that!