Friday June 5th Cookout

954RRLuke

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, it was nice meeting all you, and thanks for hosting us Luke. Sorry I couldn't stay longer. Thanks for being patient with me on the ride. I just don't go as fast around those turns. I know the triumph can do it....I just have to get myself to do it now. Many thanks again to you and the Mrs.

:banana: Had a great time !! Thanks Luke and Liiiisa !!

I didn't get to play corn hole, well not at the party anyways !! bwahahahaha :takeit:

Food was great , Nice to meet a few new faces ! Everyone else :bigfinger: Wish I could have went on the ride, but it was sooooo nice out the ride home was WONDERFULL !! :wheeliezx10:<<<<<<<........I need a fighter smiley !

Jerm what's your cell (here we go again)

Robs coming with us today in the evo and wants to run the camera. Said you were interested in coming in the evo.

IS THIS THING FAST ??

Ummmmmmmm, Running in the rear in a car filming bikes, Is a bad ,bad idia !! :mad::eek:

I said my peace !! :p

Edited by Catman

Matts wife was there. Obviously noone introduced you to Blake.

whoa tiger...youre the one changing his oil and helping him with his grips. not to mention i caught you two 69ing in chipotles bathroom

Sounds good. I'm pumped. I've never even had a picture taken of me on the bike so to actually have a video of all of us screwing around is going to be sweet.

P.S. Don't post these video's on a public website if you can see any license plates...

P.S.2- No one is allowed to tell Lisa we made a video or show it to her....lol, j/k

Edited by 954RRLuke

I'm gonna get robs camera tomorrow and upload to my laptop, then upload it to my MobileMe and I'll send ya the footage. I'll prob have to cut some random bullshit because raw footage is massive.

send it to me if you want, i have all kinds of time to sift through it and edit

gopro vid will be up soon

send it to me if you want, i have all kinds of time to sift through it and edit

gopro vid will be up soon

were gonna prolly need our ultra high heat resistant undergarments and outerwear once that vid goes up :cool:

yup, probably, and i added music too, you could only hear the wind...and sometimes you could hear the tires chirp between every gear, that was pretty cool

and it looks like its not going to be soon. youtube says its going to take 47 more minutes, vimeo is at 8%

haha nice... let me know when it's up so I can PM ya my email address

Rob is probably out all night and then works tomorrow so I have no idea when I'm gonna get the camera from him, I'll see if he can just do the vid himself in his free time (at least upload the raw footage and send it to jeremy to edit)

I'm going to pick up the SC card from Rob at work today on my way up to Oxford (taking the lady up there for a few hours for some dinner)... I'll get it onto my laptop when I get home and try to get it all done tonight... I might also just cut out some of the stuff we don't need and send it to jerm to edit too... sending all the raw footage would be to big though.

Also, an idea for the future, my girlfriend is a cinematographer/videographer and can shoot and edit movies like whoa... she said she'd be willing to do some of the filming in the twisties, drop her off and let her get on the side of the roads to do some filming as we come around corners and stuff... get some nice low angle shots and then edit it all together... just some ideas.

Edited by millerb7

I'm going to pick up the SC card from Rob at work today on my way up to Oxford (taking the lady up there for a few hours for some dinner)... I'll get it onto my laptop when I get home and try to get it all done tonight... I might also just cut out some of the stuff we don't need and send it to jerm to edit too... sending all the raw footage would be to big though.

Also, an idea for the future, my girlfriend is a cinematographer/videographer and can shoot and edit movies like whoa... she said she'd be willing to do some of the filming in the twisties, drop her off and let her get on the side of the roads to do some filming as we come around corners and stuff... get some nice low angle shots and then edit it all together... just some ideas.

blake that would be killer if she could do that. btw me and luke were talking earlier and wondering if you could somehow burn the footage of yesterday to a dvd or data cd so we can watch the whole thing un-edited

Haha. Yeah I'll see how much footage it is and how big, a DVD-r will hold 700mb I believe. I have some laying around. So I could prob just compress the raw footage and getnit on a DVD unedited. Heading home from oxford now.

And yeah, Nikki said she would do that, I mean we'd have to turn around and pick her uolp LOL, shed be pissed if I forgot her haha, but I'm sure there are some nice corners for some good shots from both directions, have a couple cameras running.

Haha. Yeah I'll see how much footage it is and how big, a DVD-r will hold 700mb I believe. I have some laying around. So I could prob just compress the raw footage and getnit on a DVD unedited. Heading home from oxford now.

And yeah, Nikki said she would do that, I mean we'd have to turn around and pick her uolp LOL, shed be pissed if I forgot her haha, but I'm sure there are some nice corners for some good shots from both directions, have a couple cameras running.

a dvd-r will hold 4.3 gb and a cd will hold 700mb. if you put it on a dvd as data i could recode it to the vob files needed to play on a dvd player and we could have us a nice little home video, with menus and everything