Old Ohio Riders Red Bull Indianapolis GP Thread

Casper

Guest MotoGP Tix

Satan has informed me the some of the people have been billed for there tix thru there credit cards...

I have no clue as to peoples last names , or who ordered what , I never called IMS to cancel any orders..

I was told to order tix by people, there names were added to this list as they confirmed there order..

My order has been processed and paid for, I have fronted 1,250 bux for Ohio riders and I need to be paid asap..

Thank you

Again this is the ONLY list I go by :

(( Ive been talking with some and there money is said to be on the way ))

Satan and CbrGirl x 2

BornSinner and Queen Bee x 2

renegadmonk x 4

APCh8r x 2

r6allstar x 2

Top Gun x 1 < Paid

Speed x 6 < Paid

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda confusing.. I DO know that I was charged a $7 cancellation fee to cancel my order and go through the group buy.. which I guess isnt a big deal. just takes away from the savings of the group buy.

pm me with billing info again so I can mail out the check this week.

I canceled my order of four tickets through Cory (Sonny's contact at IMS). He had me send my info twice because he lost it the first time. I was never told about a $7 cancellation fee. Apparently, my tickets were never canceled. I got an invoice from them for all four tickets plus parking. That really fucking pisses me off.

Part 2, Sonny. How many times have I tried to call you or get with you about the money? You don't want PayPal, and you won't meet half way. I offered to meet you in Kenton, which is only a 45 min to 1 hr drive for you. You said no. So........ Now I've been billed for my four tickets (me, CbrGirl, BornSinner, QueenBee).

APCh8r gave me two checks. One from him and one from his buddy. He then asked me not to cash the one from his buddy because he bailed. He said he was going to cover for his buddy, but I haven't had a chance to get with him about it. So yes, I have half of his money. I have my money for the four I'm buying, but just got billed by IMS for them. That problem MUST get resolved. Like I told you in the voicemail when I tried calling you last night, I'm calling him on Monday. You should too since he said you wouldn't be billed yet. I'll call APCh8r tonight and find out about the rest of the money.

Guest MotoGP Tix
I canceled my order of four tickets through Cory (Sonny's contact at IMS). He had me send my info twice because he lost it the first time. I was never told about a $7 cancellation fee. Apparently, my tickets were never canceled. I got an invoice from them for all four tickets plus parking. That really fucking pisses me off.

Part 2, Sonny. How many times have I tried to call you or get with you about the money? You don't want PayPal, and you won't meet half way. I offered to meet you in Kenton, which is only a 45 min to 1 hr drive for you. You said no. So........ Now I've been billed for my four tickets (me, CbrGirl, BornSinner, QueenBee).

APCh8r gave me two checks. One from him and one from his buddy. He then asked me not to cash the one from his buddy because he bailed. He said he was going to cover for his buddy, but I haven't had a chance to get with him about it. So yes, I have half of his money. I have my money for the four I'm buying, but just got billed by IMS for them. That problem MUST get resolved. Like I told you in the voicemail when I tried calling you last night, I'm calling him on Monday. You should too since he said you wouldn't be billed yet. I'll call APCh8r tonight and find out about the rest of the money.

Im being polite here, im not going to split hairs..

PAY PAL ( to tsbr ) = 5 percent surcharge

Meeting you half the way, Frankly its not my job to meet anyone anywhere for tix... I have 60 + tix sold and its there job to pay me, not my job to track down 60 people in 60 different places , on 60 different days... Im not driving anywhere to get money / checks...

I Have a P.O. Box and a check PROVES anyone paid me

Lewis Blevins

P.O. Box 141166

Toledo Oh

Go read the first POST on this thread :

Interested in buying group tickets with us and TSBR?

++ this is IF you want to be included in the TSBR / Ohio Riders group buy

++ We are number one on the waiting list

++ Paddock Penthouse tix 125 each + 7 bux if you have to pay pal instead of snail mail.

PERKS = FREE PARKING, and a lap on the famed track...

If you reserve a ticket thru OHIO RIDERS / taken care of by Sonny_TSBR YOU MUST PAY the money, but either way you OWN a ticket no backing out.

SEPT 1st payment DEADLINE

SO, if you added your name on the list.. You have a ticket thru TSBR.. It MUST be paid for plain and simple.. The rest is between IMS and whoever.

I dont know who ordered what or when thru IMS, or who cancelled what.. The only thing I was asked to take care of was getting tix for people added to the list...

sonny i talked to ben today and I told him to rip up the check I gave him. I will be mailing you the payment for my tickets to your P.O. Box on monday. Also I need to add another ticket to the two I already have so I will be sending you a check for 380.

Im being polite here, im not going to split hairs..

PAY PAL ( to tsbr ) = 5 percent surcharge

Meeting you half the way, Frankly its not my job to meet anyone anywhere for tix... I have 60 + tix sold and its there job to pay me, not my job to track down 60 people in 60 different places , on 60 different days... Im not driving anywhere to get money / checks...

I Have a P.O. Box and a check PROVES anyone paid me

Lewis Blevins

P.O. Box 141166

Toledo Oh

Go read the first POST on this thread :

Interested in buying group tickets with us and TSBR?

++ Paddock Penthouse tix 125 each + 7 bux if you have to pay pal instead of snail mail.

If you reserve a ticket thru OHIO RIDERS / taken care of by Sonny_TSBR YOU MUST PAY the money, but either way you OWN a ticket no backing out.

SO, if you added your name on the list.. You have a ticket thru TSBR.. It MUST be paid for plain and simple.. The rest is between IMS and whoever.

I dont know who ordered what or when thru IMS, or who cancelled what.. The only thing I was asked to take care of was getting tix for people added to the list...

From PM I sent you for the record:

What was also agreed upon and posted was that we'd all buy through you as long as we could cancel our tickets. Your contact at IMS was supposed to cancel my tickets... twice. Like I said, I'm going to call him Monday morning and try to get this sorted out. So I can get this all sorted out, how many did you get billed for? How many people have paid? APCh8r (Nick) is going to send you money direct. Someone bought his 2nd ticket from him, so instead of me sending you half of his money and him sending the other half, he's just going to send you all of it. So, relax. We'll get it all figured out. No offense, but I'm not buying eight tickets. I said in the beginning as long as I could cancel my tickets I'd buy through you. We'll see what Corey Deveraoux (or however you spell his name) has to say tomorrow morning. He fucked up.

Adding a 5% surcharge is against the TOS for PayPal.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/terms-outside#receiving_payments

This is paragraph five under section IV.

No Surcharges. Under Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express regulations and the laws of several states, including California, merchants may not charge a fee to the buyer for accepting credit card payments (often called a "surcharge"). You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment methods). Nor does this restriction apply to Pound-denominated transactions by sellers residing in the United Kingdom listing items for sale on a UK-based website.

Now, like I've said several times via voicemail, PMs, and in this thread...... I'm going to contact your guy Corey at IMS tomorrow and get this shit straightened out.

Guest MotoGP Tix
From PM I sent you for the record:

Adding a 5% surcharge is against the TOS for PayPal.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/terms-outside#receiving_payments

This is paragraph five under section IV.

Now, like I've said several times via voicemail, PMs, and in this thread...... I'm going to contact your guy Corey at IMS tomorrow and get this shit straightened out.

I just cant believe In getting grief for any of this Heres the first post on this thread posted by satan :

Red Bull Indianapolis GP

I Cannot control IMS, I am sure they will cancel your order properly.. But What did I do wrong to not be paid ? People requested tix, I added them to my order and I paid for that order ...

The POSTED deadline was SEPT 1st to pay , today is 11-12

As far as by law not being allowed to add a SURCHARGE to people tix, I dont even know what to say... Pay Pal charges TSBR 5 percent for each transaction.. Were not going to just eat 5 percent when trying to help others out... PLUS it was posted, it wasnt a surprise fee or something...

As for not talking on the phone much, when it come to matters of money I rarely talk on the phone, I want things to be in the open for all to see...

IMS did NOT do me wrong, I havent even check how many tix they charged me for.. Corey has been amazing to me..

All i have been trying to do is :

1 Place orders as requested

2 Get people to pay before I had to pay, so I didnt get stuck paying for ( in this case ) 10 tix for Ohio Riders

Other than that , Im out of the loop.

All i have been trying to do is :

1 Place orders as requested

2 Get people to pay before I had to pay, so I didnt get stuck paying for ( in this case ) 10 tix for Ohio Riders

Other than that , Im out of the loop.

which is the same way shit has been going on our site and noone has had any problems...

say you want how many tickets... send him the money... how much more simple do you want it...

theres a PO box to send to, why drive when it only take a day or 2 for a check to come to toledo from c-bus and have proof of payment...

hes just tryin get you guys the same perks as we got for getting in there ASAP and talin with someone... someone couldve done that here but sonny stepped up for you guys and offered this to you...

which is the same way shit has been going on our site and noone has had any problems...

say you want how many tickets... send him the money... how much more simple do you want it...

theres a PO box to send to, why drive when it only take a day or 2 for a check to come to toledo from c-bus and have proof of payment...

hes just tryin get you guys the same perks as we got for getting in there ASAP and talin with someone... someone couldve done that here but sonny stepped up for you guys and offered this to you...

Good lord people, everyone chill. It'll all work out I promise. I left a voicemail with Corey at IMS. Worst case scenario we have some tickets to sell.

Sonny: call me back

Guest MotoGP Tix
Good lord people, everyone chill. It'll all work out I promise. I left a voicemail with Corey at IMS. Worst case scenario we have some tickets to sell.

Im at the hospital with a friend with cancer....

( No phne calls please )

As for chilling, I agree but it is easier to chill when you arent the one that just fronted multi thousand dollars for tix

i wasnt worked up, just seemed like things were getting that way and everyone was asking a bunch of questions when its simple, but im glad to see that people arent worked up and that your in a positive mood about this!!!!!!

i wasnt worked up, just seemed like things were getting that way and everyone was asking a bunch of questions when its simple, but im glad to see that people arent worked up and that your in a positive mood about this!!!!!!

I'm fine. Haven't slept in about 28hrs but that's beside the point. Still waiting to hear back from Corey about the cancellations. We'll get it all taken care of I'm sure.

In the meantime, here's something to cheer everyone up:

http://wallpapers.diq.ru/wallpapers/27/Yamaha_YZF-R1_Sportbike,_Laguna_WSBK.jpg

Guest MotoGP Tix

Here is the ONE and ONLY list I am going by..

It will change as tix are paid for and upgraded..

Satan and CbrGirl x 2

BornSinner and Queen Bee x 2

APCh8r x 2

r6allstar x 2

Top Gun x 1

Speed x 6

renegadmonk x 2