Old Ohio Riders Red Bull Indianapolis GP Thread

Casper

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MotoGP Tix

On my job today I swung by the speedway...

Im also going to watch the brick yard ( this weekend ?? ) to get a good feel for seating..

Just booked two rooms for the TSBR location for $139/night. The gal on the phone was like, "Oh, is this for that new thing?" My response was "Yeah, so I'm sure the price has skyrocketed!" :D

Sweet, you're at the same hotel as us! Hmmm... Maybe we'll actually get to sit down and talk then? Haha!

Guest MotoGP Tix

Note to peeps booking a room...

SAY you have AAA , even if you dont..

THEY never ask for a " number " and if they ask for the card when you get there .. Whsts the worse that could happen...

OGhhhhhhhhhhhhh You pay what you would have paid anyways..

Guest MotoGP Tix

I spoke with Ben today, I am willing to help if it is wanted

++ this is IF you want to be included in the TSBR group buy

++ We are number on on the waiting list

++ Paddock Penthouse tix 125 each + 7 bux if you have to pay pal insted of snail mail..

PERKS = FREE PARKING, and a lap on the famed track...

Clock is ticking so alot of work needs to be done, I call in orders every monday wednesday and friday.. were up to 48 now..

If you reserve a ticket thru OHIO riders / taken care of by me YOU MUST PAY the money, but either way you OWN a ticket no backing out..

SEPT 1st payment deaDLINE ( goal )

So let me get this straight... I am buying two tickets now, going to end up costing me $290 including parking.. so I could go with your setup and get two tickets for $257 including parking (motorcycle only parking or any parking?). Only downside is we dont have a choice of our seats..are the Paddock penthouse tickets good ones? Also, a lap on the track? Are we riding with someone or would we get to take our cycle/car or what? Will our tickets be mailed to us or are we picking them up there?

Guest MotoGP Tix

Paddock penthouse tix are good ??

Yes I assume , but Im no pro Im going by there word.. also we will have seats close to a video screen...

The assumption is to move alot thru-out the weekend, then center back in our seats.

Price = 125 if you go snail mail THRU SATAN, then to me.

I will ONLY buy tix that SATAN approves.

I will ADD ANY and all tix purchases THRU SATAN, He knows you ( everyone )I dont

If you go thru pay pal to pay

1 SATAN says Yepper

2 You pay ME thru PAY PAL + 7 bux ( 132 total EACH)

3 Your on the list.

Parking is free ( 20 dollar value ) and GROUP sales is the only way to get on the track

There is NO DISCOUNT for TIX via group sales, the perk is the parking pass for free and the track lap..

THESE TIX are 125 each

Guest MotoGP Tix

Heres what I am hearing on free parking

Youll get one free VIP parking pass per ticket, there will be infield parking that you can use for a car with this pass also..

This is what IMS told me and they do not have 100 percent for sure plans nailed down yet.

I'm from Indianapolis so if you guys have any questions on what's available and what's a good neighborhood or not, let me know and I'll answer the best I can. Pulling up to a hotel in the ghetto with your bikes on trailers will make for a worrisome night.

FYI, anyone who is not going to bring their bike will regret it. On any given weekend, riders from all over the STATE come to indianapolis and ride. The bike scene there is so much more live than here. There are going to be sooo many bikes out there and so much riding going on. That being said, I'm sure there will be a lot of bike thefts reported that weekend as well.

Guest MotoGP Tix

As Satan said, if you cancel your tix or give him your name he can do it for you, you can get in with the TSBR group buy..

Were at 47 now, and were first in line at the top of the list..

SATAN, any update yet ?

ANY GUESSES ( yes guesses ) at how many we might be adding to our group buy..

DONT GET LEFT OUT ON THE PERKS OF GROUP BUY TIX

125 + 7 if you pay pal Paddock penhouse tix

Perks = free parking thats a 20 / 40 dollar value for bikes or cars and group buys are the ONLY way to get on the track lap.. Unlike mid ohio, there reserving this right to a limited few.

As Satan said, if you cancel your tix or give him your name he can do it for you, you can get in with the TSBR group buy..

Were at 47 now, and were first in line at the top of the list..

SATAN, any update yet ?

ANY GUESSES ( yes guesses ) at how many we might be adding to our group buy..

DONT GET LEFT OUT ON THE PERKS OF GROUP BUY TIX

125 + 7 if you pay pal Paddock penhouse tix

Perks = free parking thats a 20 / 40 dollar value for bikes or cars and group buys are the ONLY way to get on the track lap.. Unlike mid ohio, there reserving this right to a limited few.

Actually, Indy doesn't know if they can cancel ticket applications yet or not. He's supposed to get back to me. However, he did ask me to start a list. So far I have six. But we have to find out if ticket apps can be canceled before we commit.