My Ninja after crash

chevysoldier

Okay, I'm new to riding and had only had my bike for a couple of months when my friend rode it into a wall at about 20mph. Did quite a bit of damage-fairing, forks, wheel, headlight, windscreen, radiator, fairing stays, tank dented. Well I got it all fixed up and wanted to see what people thought. Now keep in mind this is my first bike and by no means a show bike. Now that I think about it, I don't know if anyone really cares about my 250 lol, well here are the before and after pix.

2eme643.jpg[

14o507l.jpg

2m79mc8.jpg

opy5fr.jpg

+ rep for you :lol:

oh, and the bike looks better now than it did before if you ask me. But how do you run a bike into wall? :slap:

Well he's never really been on a street bike, dirt bikes quite a bit tho, he miss judged his speed, his gear, didn't use the front brake, locked up the rear wheel, and looked right at the wall. And he had an audience too lol. If you look at his skid mark, you can see exactly when he looked at the wall, you go where you look right? Well he is a good friend, my boss as well. He did pay for everything. It's all good now. No one has ridden it since tho.