FS: 2001 Suzuki Bandit 600s

SuperHawk

Had some bills come up and now my daughter needs to have surgery this week so I could really use the cash.

I'm listing my 2001 Suzuki Bandit 600s for sale, it's extremely clean, low miles and well cared for.

Anyways....

2001 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Dark Red

Just under 4900 miles.

Clean title

Never been down, excellent condition.

It has an aftermarket gel seat and gel grips, they are both black and look oem, just nicer.

Original parts included.

**Hesitates sometimes from 4k-5k rpms, but otherwise runs fine, I've just put 500 miles on in just in May. Could use a tune up/fuel filter.

It's an awesome bike, and I would ride it anywhere.

Please call me at 614-595-5536 with any questions or to see the bike.

Test rides w/ cash in hand ONLY. Asking $2999obo

3k53mf3ocZZZZZZZZZ95oef7331d986fd174d.jpg

I had an 01 Bandit 600 before I bought my CBR. I really liked it, kinda sporty, but not too much for a beginning rider. I sold mike for $2000 and it had like 50,000 miles on it, so yours seems reasonably priced.

Good Luck on the sale!

... Pics of my old Bandit...

What's the deal with the hesitation? Any idea what's up with that?

No clue, but honestly it sat for about a year, so i flushed the fluids/changed the plug but it probably could use a real cleaning, like carbs/fuel valve cleaned out.

It rides/runs fine, and doesn't do it all the time, but I felt it was worth mentioning. It can't be anything major as I've put about 500 miles on it in about 3 weeks.

Pending offer of $2600 on friday, so call me if you're interested or it might be gone. (hopefully,lol) I just am in a tight spot and need cash.

• 2 weeks later...
I had an 01 Bandit 600 before I bought my CBR. I really liked it, kinda sporty, but not too much for a beginning rider. I sold mike for $2000 and it had like 50,000 miles on it, so yours seems reasonably priced.

Good Luck on the sale!

... Pics of my old Bandit...

you named your bike Mike? :wtf:

thanks for the bumps guys.

took it for a little spin tonight, the hesistation almost wasnt there, ormaybe i just didn't notice it since its been a couple weeks, i udnno.

but i have a guy coming from bellfountaine tomorrow to check it out, wish me luck!