I'm gonna start wearing helmet.... everywhere

zerocrash

So as some of you may know, I'm also big into mountain biking and even more so BMX. I grew up racing BMX and have quite a few trophys and state and national titles to back it up..

So here's the problem, when I ride BMX I tend to wear all gear except a helmet.... so here's th ramification of not doing so, which just happened earlier today.

Gash in head...

dscn1330.jpg

dscn1331.jpg

Chipped front tooth..

dscn1334.jpg

A fellow BMX'er. I have a GT Performer (freestyle) in Lambo Orange, Haro TR2.2 24 cruiser (race bike).

Used to race back in England a loooong time ago.

We have a GT Comp (freestyle) & a Redline (race) bikes for Karla too.

A fellow BMX'er. I have a GT Performer (freestyle) in Lambo Orange, Haro TR2.2 24 cruiser (race bike).

That's awesome bro! I mostly ride my DK theses days, but I also have an S&M Holmes that i absolutely love, mostly cuz I built it by hand.. piece by piece.. :)

So what do we call you? A dirt squid? A squidbilly?

Just kidding! From your post it sounds like you are lucid and coherent and otherwise unhurt so that is good.

I want to try riding dirt sometime. I hear people who start in the dirt usually have a much better grasp of the concepts of riding than people who ride purely on the street.

Edited by jbot

Glad your ok bro

ohhh man that just made me feel OOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD . Used to ride a GT Pro Performer (stolen),GT world tour (kept it for the kid that came someday, had a daughter that says ick thats a boys bike), Mongoose (stolen), Hutch trickstar (cracked it in half) and i have not heard those in ALONG time. sort of a shame Mongoose went generic , was a featherweight but strong.

Asked kids about the bikes they were riding a year or so ago .... i was thinking :wtf: never heard of em.

just searched on EBAY thought they would be pricey . found a pro performer for lil less than what it costed then.

pro performer

hutch was up there.

hutch trick star

Edited by krzwhtman

He has crashed multiple times and he is pretty much a human prostetic now with skin covering the titanium with all the vital organs to survive.

Haha good explanation! I've broken 19 bones and had 22 surgeries.. so far. Mostly (actually all I think) from growing up riding/racing motocross and BMX. Oh wait, actually I broke my wrist skiing once.

Glad your ok bro

ohhh man that just made me feel OOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD . Used to ride a GT Pro Performer (stolen),GT world tour (kept it for the kid that came someday, had a daughter that says ick thats a boys bike), Mongoose (stolen), Hutch trickstar (cracked it in half) and i have not heard those in ALONG time. sort of a shame Mongoose went generic , was a featherweight but strong.

Asked kids about the bikes they were riding a year or so ago .... i was thinking :wtf: never heard of em.

just searched on EBAY thought they would be pricey . found a pro performer for lil less than what it costed then.

pro performer

hutch was up there.

hutch trick star

apparently, this bike has created lots of Haters:

s.gif

Item Specificss.gifBrand : HutchType: OLD SCHOOL BMXs.gifs.gifs.gifHello

Here we have another one of my babies KILLER HUTCH TRICK STAR STORAGE SINCE 1986

Hutch Trick Star Baby Blue

Nos Hutch Chrome seat clamp

Nos Hucth Pro pedals With Protectors

Nos Hutch white seat

Nos Hutch tires

Nos white Chain

Nos Diacomp mx 1000 Brakes

Nos Peragrine 48"s Chrome Rims

Nos Blue Dice

Nos Redline Flight's Chrome 180"s Blue Hutch Aero speed disc

Nos Tioga Blue chainring Bolts

Nos Tuff Neck Chainwheel

Nos Mushroom Odi Grips

Nos Blue Donuts

Nos Blue Gyro REAL DEAL

This star is a bit RARE the fact that I got it from a factory rider in AZ It has unusal forks they have a bit longer pegs I have never seen another set- Also he gave me a set of bars that were a bit differant as well top freestyle bar a bit shorter the any other set told me they were from R&D department.

Please check out my Chrome star in my other listing.

I have a Complete Pink Star signed as well and a complete White star I will be listing soon. THX

On Jun-05-09 at 17:15:01 PDT, seller added the following information:TO ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE STOP TRYING TO RUIN MY AUCTIONS!!!

ITS CLEAR THE FRONT BRAKE IS NOT CORRECT FOR THE FRONT - ITS A SHOW BIKE NOW- NOT TO BE RIDDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT ? GOT IT ? GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE IT ON THE BIKE FOR SHOW THE CABLE IS NOT EVEN GOING THREW THE NECK

I SOLD THE OTHER BIKE AND MANY OF YOU OFFERED ME MORE MONEY TO SELL IT AFTER THE WINNER BOUGHT IT. NOW I WOULD NEVER DO THAT !!!!! AND NOW THERE ARE 3 PEOPLE TRYING TO RUIN MY AUCTION AND GOING ON CHATLINE FOR BMX'S SAYING BIKES ARE NOT MINE OR NOT REAL OR WHATEVER.. G O A W A Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HIGH BID WINS PERIOD!

AND TO ALL YOU LITTLE JEALOUS HATERS DONT WASTE MY TIME KEEP IT UP AND I WILL PROSECUTE YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%21BTbN7yQ%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlw8DFBKIZ-6bzew%7E%7E_3.JPG%21BTbN7yQ%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlw8DFBKIZ-6bzew%7E%7E_3.JPG

CASE:

Mike is it me or are you always getting fucked up?!?!?! jk

POINT:

Haha good explanation! I've broken 19 bones and had 22 surgeries.. so far. Mostly (actually all I think) from growing up riding/racing motocross and BMX. Oh wait, actually I broke my wrist skiing once.

Dude you have more injuries that most professional riders.

Mike is it me or are you always getting fucked up?!?!?! jk
CASE:

POINT:

Dude you have more injuries that most professional riders.

If you're not crashing on the dirt, you're not riding hard enough! I know my limits, I just tend to push them... a lot. :D

Most of the broken bones came from racing BMX for over 10 years, which I was racing Pro for the last 2 or 3.

Most of the surgeries came from only 2 crashes, both of which required multiple surgeries.

I actually don't crash that often, but when I do, I do it right! ;)

Holy cow man, I get worse injuries at work on a nearly daily basis, from walking under cars that are up on the lifts! Ok, not anything nearly that bad, but that's the first thing I thought of when I saw that. I sometimes think I should be wearing my helmet to work!

I'm feeling old hearing some of those bike names. I never had any of the cool bikes, but I have a cousin that had stolen most of them!

He has crashed multiple times and he is pretty much a human prostetic now with skin covering the titanium with all the vital organs to survive.

He's like the $6 Million Dollar Man....

"We can fix him.....Make him stronger....Faster!"

SIX%20MILLION%20DOLLAR%20MAN%20ROBOT%20LEGS.JPG

Seriously though Mike.....'Fess up.....You pissed off Sara & she bitch smacked 'yo ass, didn't she?!? Showed you what the back 'o her hand was all about!! roflmao.gif

He's like the $6 Million Dollar Man....

Seriously though Mike.....'Fess up.....You pissed off Sara & she bitch smacked 'yo ass, didn't she?!? Showed you what the back 'o her hand was all about!! roflmao.gif

def. looks like a frying pan mark dont it?? :eek: