Funny: Great Day to Whoop Somebody's Ass

NinjaNick

I had one of those days yesterday from Noon until 130pm. The VET raped my wallet for $163 for dog shots and physical exam. Had 4 people about wreck into me! I was RAGING! This song fitted me there for awhile because I was livid. :mad::lol:

I had one of those days yesterday from Noon until 130pm. The VET raped my wallet for $163 for dog shots and physical exam. Had 4 people about wreck into me! I was RAGING! This song fitted me there for awhile because I was livid. :mad::lol:

Fuck your Dog...I spent $300 on my god damn dog this week.....

False Fucking Pregnancy....anyone heard of this shit?

Yeah..Its real....the bitch thinks shes pregnant.....and so does her body. :eek:

She's not.

WTH?

yea i took care of one of those the other day. their nipples get big, and their stomach does too. it happens rarely in people too. easy solution for the dog is............ Spay her. and for people well if your not contributing positively to the gene pool.......... same treatment.

Your $300 is puss change! I rescued my pit from the streets of Dayton, showing ribs, 2 intestinal parasites, HEARTWORM....Hell just the heartworm fixing came too $600+

My other dog though took the unexpected $163 though.

All my animals are fixed. 4 of them. WHAT!? WHAT!? :slap:

my gear box is just fine...

Zizzy just likes it rough, ain't no pussies riding her!

GIve it time...and keep a spare 2nd gear.
Hey Matt...there sure is a lot of bikes that ride past my house on Reading.

Really..like through the neighborhood?

I dont even know where reading is....but I know its right here with me somewhere.