Custom SS Brake Lines

4DAIVI PAI2K5

i would like to get some SS braided brake lines for the front of the 450 to help with brake feel.

any pointed where i can get stuff to do it myself of do i just need to order some from spiegler or some simliar company?

i thought i remember seeing someone else post something about brakes but i cant find it.

would a sport bike master cylinder and lever improve feel vs stock MC and Lever??

Spiegler does good work and since they are local turn around is super fast. I'm inclined to believe just a set of hard lines should make substantial braking difference. A new master shouldn't be necessary. New lines and fluid will surprise you.

yeah ive got stuff from them befor ean dthey were a pleasure to deal with, im pretty sure the line would be $$ tho and just trying to see what my opitions are.

Ive bought from them and they are great to deal with, but they are a lil pricy. Another guy I deal with is http://billski182.com (Bill) he is a friend of mine. He can get you these lines as well, I think he has the ends that are interchangeable as well as the krimped ones. He may only have one or the other, but he only deals with bikes. He is usually a lot cheaper and quicker than most places.

brake pads make the biggest most noticable difference in braking power.

next would be lines.

goodridge has kits for building your own lines too.

my brother just swapped out his stock FZ6 master cylinder for one from a R6 and he said it's night and day difference.

Edited by serpentracer