free air?

EagleCock

mmmm. have to find that website again. I forget which states, but some states it's actually a law that gas stations must provide free air and water for residents of that states. Under the law, they can still have a pay machine, but must provide residents free use. I know CA is one of those..

Just take your cheap ass to Advance Auto, Autozone, or Wally World and purchase a cheapy inflater/compressor. I keep one in both cars, a jump start/compressor combo in the garage, and 2 compressors for air tolls in garage as well. The car ones are <$20.

mmmm. have to find that website again. I forget which states, but some states it's actually a law that gas stations must provide free air and water for residents of that states. Under the law, they can still have a pay machine, but must provide residents free use. I know CA is one of those..

Just take your cheap ass to Advance Auto, Autozone, or Wally World and purchase a cheapy inflater/compressor. I keep one in both cars, a jump start/compressor combo in the garage, and 2 compressors for air tolls in garage as well. The car ones are <$20.

It's law in Ohio also, but they found loop holes to get around it. So you don't see too many free air pumps sitting out in the open. Shell still has free air, the last time I checked. I have one tiny compressor in the car, and one big portable at home. Both do jump starts also. And I found out the work light on the big portable, is wonderful when the power goes out for days. The big battery will run the LEDs forever.

Bp gas station will press the button all you have to do is ask. like was said in another post its against ohio law to refuse free air if asked. i never paid to fill my tire or tires.

bastard's will nickel and dime us any chnace they get...

see that is what's fucked up - I knew shell would give free air if you went inside and asked (90% of the time I had already paid for gas) but last time I went into shell the lady working said there is no more free air. Usually they just push the button and it turns on but I begged her and she said, "no free air for you!" :mad:

I know it's penny tech but if you use a trickle charger you probably have a quick connect plug already for one of these.

Auxpower.jpg

If you go to Walmart or Meijers you might find a mini compressor like this slime compresser for $18.

1531205.jpg

If you remove the case you get something like this,

Bikeaircompressor.jpg

Which will easily fit into a small tank bag and maybe even in the tool pouch under the seat. Then you have air whenever you need it. :-)

you can find bike pumps with a built in pressure gauge for around $10

I looked on the Walmart web and couldn't find the $10 Campbell air pump that I have. I'm sure there's some out there though, and they'll put upto 100 psi in! But the guage only last so long, I still double check it.

I use mine a lot to air down when I'm running the trails and then air back up before I head home on slab.