anyone intersted in big day ride?

Hoblick

i have been planning this route out for a while now. its a great route with great roads and tons of scenery. anyone interested in getting together to ride this with me?

maybe this weekend?

here is the route

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=117717069586284978418.00045c6abdc50a3b07b1c&ll=40.226073,-81.826172&spn=1.815971,3.537598&z=8

wouldnt mind having a decent size group together for this.

Is this with all the CR guys?

no, i originally planned to have it with Some fellow CR riders, but most of them are over here now. so its gonna be a OR thing. just disregard the title on the google map lol.

thats not highway

161-16 from columbus to dresden is all 4 lane, 16 from dresden to coshocton is 2 lane highway that is all straight, 36 from uhrichsville to coshocton is 2 lane and a lot of 4 lane. seems like a lot of highway riding to just ride a couple decent roads.

some people like that type of riding but some don't

161-16 from columbus to dresden is all 4 lane, 16 from dresden to coshocton is 2 lane highway that is all straight, 36 from uhrichsville to coshocton is 2 lane and a lot of 4 lane. seems like a lot of highway riding to just ride a couple decent roads.

some people like that type of riding but some don't

ah.. is that right?

well then ill rema it.. i dont know alot of ways out of columbus that is not somewhat highway. i just know the roads back where i used to live. anyone can find a better rout to those areas if they want.. ill look as well.. ill break out the atlas tonight

well then ill rema it.. i dont know alot of ways out of columbus that is not somewhat highway. i just know the roads back where i used to live. anyone can find a better rout to those areas if they want.. ill look as well.. ill break out the atlas tonight

Hoblick. I live in Hilliard, and grew up in Coshocton. The only good route out of Columbus going west is 161, 79 N, then 541 E into Coshocton. From there, you have a couple of options, stay on 541 to 93 or switch to 83 S. That puts you in the Zanesville area. I suggest heading south of of Zanesville on 93. Then it is 78 E out of Glouster. You can go back/forth on this road all day to McConnelsville, it is sick for Ohio roads. Heading home to Columbus is pretty boring, but I normally take 13N to 70W. That is good ride for Columbus folk. I'd be more than happy to lead you to the promise land.

if you are looking south columbus you can take 104 to 56 to hocking area to logan. east columbus you can take 256 to 664 to logan. from logan you have 93 to 78 to 555 or 536.