Q-S-&-L Bike Night 06/10/09

mrbret

Assuming we have good weather.

Meet at the old Circuit City parking lot on Polaris Parkway at 7pm then we can all roll over to QS&L around 7:20pm.

The address for CC is:

8655 Lyra Dr

Columbus

Here is the mapquest link for it also:

>>> Old Circuit City, mapquest <<<

From I-71N get off on Polaris Parkway going left then right at the first light & it's on the left.

If anyone wants to meet at Canes, 5 guys, McD's etc close by prior to meeting at CC feel free to add that on here also.

Fingers crossed for nice weather & another good turn out like a couple of weeks ago (50 bikes).

So I've never done a QSL bike night, can anyone give me a quick idea of what I'd be in for if I show up? My girlfriend heads home to Cali for the summer on Thursday morning, and since she's been getting more and more interested in bikes by the day I figure a stop by the bike night might be a nice little treat.

So I've never done a QSL bike night, can anyone give me a quick idea of what I'd be in for if I show up? My girlfriend heads home to Cali for the summer on Thursday morning, and since she's been getting more and more interested in bikes by the day I figure a stop by the bike night might be a nice little treat.

We normally meet up together & all ride over to QSL together, just so we can all park as much in a group as we can & not all be scattered around all over.

Once we park up it's every man (or woman) for themself, pretty much just wanter about, mingle, chat, eat or whatever. Sometime some people go for a ride after, some go home.

Hope to see you over there.

We normally meet up together & all ride over to QSL together, just so we can all park as much in a group as we can & not all be scattered around all over.

Once we park up it's every man (or woman) for themself, pretty much just wanter about, mingle, chat, eat or whatever. Sometime some people go for a ride after, some go home.

Hope to see you over there.

Sounds good; we might show up if the cruel mistress that is OSU's final exam week allows for it.

We're okay with the rain...and will be there unless it's like pouring and that's only because Zero wants me to have some more experience in good conditions before I ride in bad ones. I guess you have to experience a QS&L Bike Night...apparently there are like a few thousand bikes?? Sounds cool to me....so we're planning on being there!! Yay

hey negative nancy! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!

+1 No kidding!! It's only barely sprinkled all day today...who says it's gonna be nasty by tonight? And really, who hasn't ridden in a tiny bit of rain at least once..weather it was on purpose or not!!

so within the last half hour, weather.com has changed from being a 60% chance of t-storms at 7pm to now predicting cloudy weather with a 5% chance of precipitation at 7pm. must be nice getting paid to fuck up and change your mind every 10 minutes.

see everyone at 7

Sounds like fun!

Looks like it will be dry tonight!:)

This site has Radar, pretty handy!

http://www.ohio-riders.com/index.php?pageid=radar

If you would like even more detailed radar and weather forecasts for your exact area try this nifty little program.

* Several types of radar and satellite images available.

* National to very local conditions.

* Beats the cable TV weather channel to death!

Minimum Requirements:

IBM compatible PC

Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista

12 MB free disk space

The current Weather Watcher Live setup can be downloaded from http://www.WeatherWatcherLive.com.

Edited by Strictly Street
typo

Sounds like fun!

Looks like it will be dry tonight!:)

This site has Radar, pretty handy!

http://www.ohio-riders.com/index.php?pageid=radar

If you would like even more detailed radar and weather forecasts for your exact area try this nifty little program.

* Several types of radar and satellite images available.

* National to very local conditions.

* Beats the cable TV weather channel to death!

Minimum Requirements:

IBM compatible PC

Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista

12 MB free disk space

The current Weather Watcher Live setup can be downloaded from http://www.WeatherWatcherLive.com.

Dude. You got your name changed. Congrats lol. :D