Interesting Tire Warmup Article

RSVDon

good find and an interesting read
oh is it NOW?

I was thinking the same thing. I didn't know ross could read anything but OR.net post and Craigslist ads. Learn something new everyday.

Ross this is a good article for you sense you are running race tires. How are they holding up on the new ride? Get them chicken strips that nick left on there off yet. :D

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever been worried about a cold tire during the summer months. I am like many guilty of "scrubbing in" a new tire. But the other day I started questioning that, because racers have brand new tires on and they dont scrub anything. So it all makes sense now.

Edited by nochknstrps

I was thinking the same thing. I didn't know ross could read anything but OR.net post and Craigslist ads. Learn something new everyday.

Ross this is a good article for you sense you are running race tires. How are they holding up on the new ride? Get them chicken strips that nick left on there off yet. :D

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever been worried about a cold tire during the summer months. I am like many guilty of "scrubbing in" a new tire. But the other day I started questioning that, because racers have brand new tires on and they dont scrub anything. So it all makes sense now.

Funny guy here, I am sure there was no chicken strips there...shouldn't you be going somewhere on that huffy of yours...

i read this when it first come out and was actually surprised.. it makes sense.. i still weave when i first pull out on the street though if i was in a dirty parking lot or whatever just to clean off the dirt real quick..

i actually put my PP 2CT's on last year brand new at Mid Ohio, and they were great from lap 3.. Myth busted!