Independence cracking down.

Lost1888

It's simple, don't go into or out of QSL like a punk (I'm by no means calling you a punk ;) ) and you won't get a ticket. Just up shift a gear or two and keep it civil. We can control to a point how loud or quiet our bikes can be. Keep the RPM's low and they won't be shafting anyone but the people who ask for it.

I have twice the trouble with a dual Akro Evo setup...pick a side and you'll get an ear full. :grin:

Unless you're next to the SV1k or an RC51... your I4 goes on mute. :D

Hmmm, bet they'd like my pipes. At 4k RPM's she measures at 119db :)

Yeah but cops will look at a Busa and go "oh it's ok, jumbo jets are supposed to be loud" and let you continue on your way.

...:popcorn::p

My pipes are loud (not as HD straights) but I ride even 5th 6th in the city...keep it 3K-4K and from a redlight stop...I don't punch and shift at 3K to top gears.....If I want to keep it silent I can......simple....but good to know I ride down that area.....

take granger/brookpark to get to QS n L , its celvelnad ,garfield hts. ,brooklyn hts. , Parma , and valleyview .... they local police up here are targeting bikes period. ill see if i can find a article on it. so dont be shocked if its more than indy.