Work/Family Friendly Mode

wrillo

As you know, many of us surf the forum at work. Its gotten to the point that I have to turn off avatars every time I get on here at work. I think it'd be cool to be able to customize a safe mode and have a link on the home and forum pages to turn it on. (or maybe in Quick Links)

Options I'd like to be able to setup in "Work Mode" would be:

signatures on/off

NWS forum on/off (visible/non)

+ ???

I don't think it's that absurd to go into UserCP and change those options.... turning off Avatars/Sigs/Images is all you need to do....

agreed, I don't mind it too much. I was just looking for a one click solution, so really this is at the bottom of the low priority list

I agree..its not that hard to go into cp and turn them off..however, I also agree it would be nice to have a worksafe mode so we don't have to worry about forgeting and the vp walking up behind u! I actually got called in for a screen shot they took of me on the site and someones avatar was up there. I love the avatars, but love the job more

roflmao, here's the big issue... even if you scroll fast to get past an avatar (what I WAS doing) it's still cached locally.... haha @ you

No biggie, alternative is to create a work username.... Casper would love that I'm sure

roflmao, here's the big issue... even if you scroll fast to get past an avatar (what I WAS doing) it's still cached locally.... haha @ you

No biggie, alternative is to create a work username.... Casper would love that I'm sure

haha, I'm sure he would!

"wrillo_at_work"