Ahh yea new guy ..from lima

hondaruss

Ohhhhh man.. I did no such things! ok maybe alittle but i had to test the preload on the supension lol ... we have been out riding any day that has been sunny . i am sure this weekend is gonna make for a good ride everyone is getting there stuff together. here latly we have been meeting up with another group here in town been rolling out about 10 to 12 deep.. its been nice..

This new r1 is something else. put a hurtin on a zx10 with alot of mods. and i am 320 lbs and he was a 150lb rider lol he was playing the catch up game lol

dam well im gona be outa town this weekend.. i could stick around friday if anything much is going on, bens got my number, leme know if anythings goin on

^^^ so...how are you enjoying the site so far? Get's pretty intense huh? Tons of fun though :)

Its not a bad site. quite interesting really. Yes for sure gets insane but you'll have that one these kinds of boards i guess. anyway thanks for all the welcomes! for sure!