Anyone wanna ride to Mohican 6/13

ousley99

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I was too busy to get online last nite..it looks like rain tommorow fyi..

Anyhow, I have someone coming at 8am tomorow morning to look at my bed set. If she buys it ill have to stay home bc she'll be coming back w a truck at 1 to get it.

If not ill meet up w u guys in loudenville at the marathon w siggy at 1130 and show u some nice back roads outside and inside mohican! We can do whatever..

If I'm not there then I apologize, but its really important that I sell this shit and get money. I know u guys can appreciate that!

Fyi if I'm not there:

Inside mohican check out the sites then take 95 to butler.97 out of butler. Those are 2 really easily routes u can google..the rest I only have memorized for the back roads

i know these routes very well. we can take 97 through the state park, take a detour go down through the covered bridge hit the mega twisties, then jump on 95 outside of perrysville. 95 runs to butler, then we can get back on 97 and take it back to loudonville it would be a good 1hr trip at least. basically the same rt. ousley is talking about. if that route is a bit long we can double back around the dam which has some nasty corners in it and come back through loudonville. That would be a 30min ride maybe.

Edited by siggywiggy

I'm glad you went back to bed. Tantrums are for 3 year olds. jk, hope you guys have fun on your ride.

No shit man. I appologized yesterday for not being able to make it. Some things are more important in life, like making the bike payment that is 2 months behind. Once again, I'm sorry i couldnt make it, but I think I sacrificed a little more. Just sold my entire bedroom set, including the Mattress, for less than half of what I paid for everything last year, just to get my bike payments caught up. I've never flopped a ride before, and it won't happen again.. Hope your little temper and the negative rep was worth it today.

:violin:

just got back ..nice to meet a few people, put names with faces etc...pretty decent roads if it wasnt for the damn cars going 15 mph. ryan thanks for showing us around the area. wish i had time to stay all day. we will do it again. ousley no biggie i understand you had to do what you had to do. btw i never left you neagtive rep.