2007 cr85r

yotaman88210

Yea I could prolly make it down. Are most people planning on riding dirt and asfault? Or just the paved part of the track?

most want to do both, but some want to do street only. they said if street only just know and pay attention to ppl coming out of the dirt section.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I orignally was going to get a KTM 85sx, but I decided to go with this cuz of all the work done to it. the KTM was cheaper but I would of had to drop cash to get the susp parts I need, so it ended up being about as much as I would of had to spend if I got the KTM. Plus, this bike is ready to rock!

Kevin, Congrats again on getting that sweet ride!

Like Aaron said, F1 is crazy this season! I'm doing EVERYTHING I can to get a podium finish... I got lucky at the last race and finished 1st overall in F1 (my bump up class)... Them damn 85's, and 150R's are smoking fast, and my little XR100 motor is doing everything it can to stay out front! Ask Aaron, he got a good show in the 2nd F1 race, I lead it for about 8 laps... That will have to go down as one of my better races ever!

I hope you come to grips with the bike fast man, it would be sweet to get another fast rider out front! Currently it is a toss up who will win the race between about 5 bikes now!!!!

sorry, I is poor. I cant buy you dinner this time :(

bummer i is sad faced

Like Aaron said, F1 is crazy this season! I'm doing EVERYTHING I can to get a podium finish... I got lucky at the last race and finished 1st overall in F1 (my bump up class)... Them damn 85's, and 150R's are smoking fast, and my little XR100 motor is doing everything it can to stay out front! Ask Aaron, he got a good show in the 2nd F1 race, I lead it for about 8 laps... That will have to go down as one of my better races ever!

I hope you come to grips with the bike fast man, it would be sweet to get another fast rider out front! Currently it is a toss up who will win the race between about 5 bikes now!!!!

sounds like some good racing!

Hells yea!! I cant wait to learn this bike!! Should be fun! Im gonna be doing some testing and tuning on saturday! Cant wait!! :banana:

Here is the start of the 1st F1 Expert race last weekend... very fast bikes for sure!!!

Well, here is the URL of the image.. http://lh5.ggpht.com/_837OXTh4K18/Si2xbfvCIGI/AAAAAAAACHw/CB0lBCfuOxk/IMG_1971.JPG

Edited by fireman_343

kevin come pick me and the bike up and ill come with ya on saturdays. lolz :metal:

hmm... I could prolly fit both bikes in my van, its just setup to fit one. I have a wheel chock mounted in the center. I guess we could try it? :dunno: