MJ!

V4junkie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god doesn't want me to ride it.

... idk??? :D I don't even care, as long as I get to ride it. Maybe I'll find a parking garage to ride around in. I have 5 hours, then this paper is done, then I'm riding, rain or not... i think. depends if there's lightning...

... idk??? :D I don't even care, as long as I get to ride it. Maybe I'll find a parking garage to ride around in. I have 5 hours, then this paper is done, then I'm riding, rain or not... i think. depends if there's lightning...

No...he does not. I can ride it around for you, as long as you want....while you watch. Who wants to ride around in the rain anyway? Your shirt might get all wet or something. :p

Tomorrow will be gorgeous in the afternoon.

So what happens to the Kawi?

Oh, and why did I start a thread for this? :p

Take your naughty filth to pm! :D

I let my sister ride in the yard last weekend. She had her first 'accident'. It was hilarious. She forgot which way 3rd gear was and ended up throwing it into neutral and dumping the bike mid turn. She did a tuck and roll and popped up with two thumps up and yelled "I'm OK!!" in the most cheery voice she could muster. :lol:

One of my best riding experiences was riding when it was lightning out. True story.

I wasn't afraid though, the 'busa can outrun any lightning bolts. That part is only 1/2 true. :D

I let my sister ride in the yard last weekend. She had her first 'accident'. It was hilarious. She forgot which way 3rd gear was and ended up throwing it into neutral and dumping the bike mid turn. She did a tuck and roll and popped up with two thumps up and yelled "I'm OK!!" in the most cheery voice she could muster. :lol:

Awwww. She's a big girl now. :lol:

I'm sure you were laughing your ass off huh?

YES!

I think maybe the best part is that her bf went running over and she reassured him while he was on his way over, that she was fine, and he answers "I'm not worried about you, don't want the bike to blow up" :lol: all down hill from there...

YES!

I think maybe the best part is that her bf went running over and she reassured him while he was on his way over, that she was fine, and he answers "I'm not worried about you, don't want the bike to blow up" :lol: all down hill from there...

:lol: Wow. That's priceless. Are you showing her how to ride it? Err...that sounded kinda dirty. Take some pics of you both on it. That might satisfy us leg humpers....maybe.

O RLY?

We don't want that kind of thing to get started on OR.com!!!!! :rulez:

That makes almost as much sense as this

silly.gif

WTF did you find that of me!? At least he's having fun. :D