MJ!

V4junkie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... how do you like it? a little more go than the 500?

LOVE IT!! Cleave is my new hero... basically because he delivered the bike, got the warranty switched, was overall awesome! and sold me a sweeet bike.

So here's some things that I bet some of you take for granted that I was like WOAH.

-kick stand shuts off bike??? WHAT??

-horn is ultra sensitive (my kawi horn doesn't work anymore)... apparently people get mad when you accidently honk at them and they can't see that your expression is saying 'oops'.

-going 45 in 2nd?? wow.

Edited by OsuMj

ha when its in gear yeah... somethin about safety :dunno:

-horn is ultra sensitive (my kawi horn doesn't work anymore)... apparently people get mad when you accidently honk at them and they can't see that your expression is saying 'oops'.

I do that all the time on accident when messing with the turn signals
-going 45 in 2nd?? wow.

aw mj is growing up....

Hahahaha. The kickstand thing made me giggle.

Huge difference in how they built bikes in 1987 and modern bikes, eh? I had the exact same WTF moment when I switched from the Hurricane to the 'busa. I used to get away with a bunch of stuff on the 'cane since there were no "safeties" like the tip over switch, kickstand switch, clutch in to start that are on the modern bikes.

Too funny. Congrats on your first ride MJ.

LOVE IT!! Cleave is my new hero... basically because he delivered the bike, got the warranty switched, was overall awesome! and sold me a sweeet bike.

So here's some things that I bet some of you take for granted that I was like WOAH.

-going 45 in 2nd?? wow.

kickstand kill switch FTMFW...

45 in 2nd? that's when my powerband kicks in in first gear...:dunno:

I'll bet you wished you would have upgraded sooner.

You now need to get some back road experience. I'm not talking about dragging your knee, but just to feel the real difference between your 500 and 600.

The knee dragging will come later.

I was super tense riding today. I never worried about laying the kawi down... aesthetically, it can take the hit and not have too much problem. The honda is sooo pretty. I don't want to ruin it!

You could probably get a cheapy GSXR 750. I wouldn't want another 600, just for the simple fact that it's more fun to try different machines and understand their quirks and nuances.

Or, get another Honda F4i, so parts are interchangeable - that's the cheap, but less cool route. :p