MJ!

V4junkie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Wow. That's priceless. Are you showing her how to ride it? Err...that sounded kinda dirty. Take some pics of you both on it. That might satisfy us leg humpers....maybe.

:D

uh... yeah... i am. my mom did snap a few photos, its kinda funny... maybe i'll post a few later.

i'm here for the gangbang :D

:lol:

+1 Friday must ride, I'm getting DT's!!!

If all goes well tomorrow me and a buddy are going to hit 56 S past Ash Cave to 278 to Nelsonville then depending on how he's doing maybe ride out 78 to 555 and back around.

Edited by buildit

uh... yeah... i am. my mom did snap a few photos, its kinda funny... maybe i'll post a few later.

:lol:

I didn't know if you were just letting on her on it, and giving her a goodbye hug. Sounds like fun. Is it wrong to initially laugh....at other's pain? I always find a way to get yelled at, or get :wtf: looks my way....when someone gets hurt. Because i'm to busy having an aneurysm. :lol:

yeah, my answer sounded snotty... it was more hesitation in the answer than attitude.

I explained to her what she was supposed to do and kinda watched her from the side of the yard... yelled, "give it some gas!" and "pull in the clutch" stuff like that...

it's ok to laugh if the person isn't permanently or REALLY hurt... i mean, my sister did a tuck and roll, what's not to laugh about??

yeah, my answer sounded snotty... it was more hesitation in the answer than attitude.

I explained to her what she was supposed to do and kinda watched her from the side of the yard... yelled, "give it some gas!" and "pull in the clutch" stuff like that...

it's ok to laugh if the person isn't permanently or REALLY hurt... i mean, my sister did a tuck and roll, what's not to laugh about??

lol. At least you said it. Your not used to riding question's yet? :p

Yeah....that sounds like a winning plan.

I unfortunately laugh at all pain, i don't discriminate. Someone getting hit with a bat, ball, wrecking a bicycle, tripping, running into something, there's alot more....but ill save it. I think i'm with IP, i would likely laugh at the guy getting electrocuted....at least at 1st. Then feel bad about it.