Awkward video of kid going off

NinjaNick

His vids on youtube some comments say he's dead or something now. Some rare disease called pegora or something where you age really fast and not suppose to live too long. IDK, maybe someone else does. But his videos are funny shit. You watch them like "WTF?" :lol:

his eyes are freakin me out in this one...

me too.

i'm sad now.

i thought the first one was funny, mostly because of the penis on the stomach comment, but then the other ones just made me feel bad for him.

Its sad that the little dude has to deal with whatever he has and apparently lives in a shithole to boot. Seems to be blind on top of everything else. I have to agree with him though, the Jonas brothers are gay.

me too.

i'm sad now.

i thought the first one was funny, mostly because of the penis on the stomach comment, but then the other ones just made me feel bad for him.

Me too. :( I couldnt imagine having to deal with the problems that go along with whatever disease he has. I do think that he is trying to make the best of it tho. I mean he is posting shit on youtube, im sure he knows people get a kick out of it. Thats pretty coo