Bolivar DQ off 77 10 am sat

ducatihottie999

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: nice.

I worry about you ross, like you might become too dependent on these funny pictures and you might not be able to be funny or express yourself in life without them. :D.. .jk.

Oh, and Hi Kathy.

:lol: nice.

I worry about you ross, like you might become too dependent on these funny pictures and you might not be able to be funny or express yourself in life without them. :D.. .jk.

Oh, and Hi Kathy.

if anything like that happens i have a backup plan

i think some crazies at CORE are riding out of bolivar DQ on sunday if you don't get enough hits for sat.

otherwise, if you ride far enough south, a few of us will be riding 78 and 536 (and hopefully more) tomorrow out of columbus, but that'll be a mixed ride (as in, not advanced riders only). we'll be in zanesville around 10:15am or so from what i remember of the schedule.

Hey all heard bout this site from bam bam. Glad to hear from some friendly faces. And for the squids well guess they will be squids!

But got a new toy and wanted to play. Just don't wanna scrape up newbies all day.

So you want to push newb riders beyond their limit just for the satisfaction of being a better rider? And your calling people you have never met squids!

If your just screwing around throw some smilies in there. :popcorn:IMO not a good way to start. Not as bad as that dude but bad enough/:D

So you want to push newb riders beyond their limit just for the satisfaction of being a better rider? And your calling people you have never met squids!

If your just screwing around throw some smilies in there. :popcorn:IMO not a good way to start. Not as bad as that dude but bad enough/:D

:popcorn:

I agree here.. Fast people are fast and all but when you are arrogant about it, not cool! Newbs aren't newbs forever unless they just dont learn...

welcome to the site and have fun on your ride...:cool: