Bolivar DQ off 77 10 am sat

ducatihottie999

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I have offended anyone. We were all newbies once but I don't like threadjackers. I am in no way arrogant ask anyone who knows me.

So anyways :')

I can completely understand. I think I missed the n't in your second spanking.giffor me for not reading first. Sorry for that! I hope somebody didn't throw bad rep at you because what I said. Or I'm not alone on miss reading that. :o

sounded like her post said she DIDN'T want to make newer riders crash trying to follow her.

Jbot thanks for pointing that out.

I'm from New Phila and we are riding down to meet up with another group in Zanesville to do the 536 run if your interested we will be riding 93 down to Zanesville. Dont feel like burning the centers out of my new tires. Where you in the group last year coming back from 555 up 93? It was a group of about 10 bikes with three Ducs.

Nope wasn't in that group darn it :') excuse my crude smileys I am on my phone and can't get the drop box. I was scolded before.

But would love to meet up we come 93 to avoid the slab but it is just as bad I know. Are you gonna be with jbots group at all?. Well hit me with digits via pm we can coordinate tonight.

Thanks foe the reply!

Kathy

Hey tpoppa buddy!

How u been man! Would love to may have family function. Might come for couple hrs miss you kewl core peeps!

You get a new ride yet?

There have been several new rides...for now 05 XB9SX & 05 CBR600F4i. If not this weekend maybe next.

What do I have to do to be able to leave more than 1 private IM every 720 minutes? KZZ1 left me a private message and whenever I try to reply it says "You may only post 1 messages every 720 minutes."

if you search for it, you will know