Newark rider dies - RIP

SWing'R

one of the strangest things are not the ones who wear no gear at all and have the helmet attached on the side...but the ones who wear "all" the gear except helmet and then put the helmet on the side.....those are the ones who definately know they should be wearing it.

Those ramps at 79-16 are kinda tricky in a car, I haven't ridden them on the bike. I don't like the traffic through there, people don't know how to drive around that area, they can't stay in their lane, have to change lanes at the last second, all sorts of bad driving going on there, I try to go through town, most of the time, even when I lived out there.

Yeah, I LOVE the 19 to 16W ramp in the car, but it scares me to think of being in that area on the bike, with the W.Main ramp being so close, and people jumping across there, without watching (I've done it, but I watch what I'm doing.)

+1 on the squidly action going on up that way. I grew up in Newark/Heath and know first hand how bad the drivers are up that way, and how squidly SOME of the riders are!