2007 Ninja ZX6 $5900

xtremef4i

Let me start off by saying this is not my bike, nor do I know the seller, but thought I would post in case anyone is looking for a nice newer bike for cheap. A co-worker of mine showed me the pictures he took of it on his phone when he saw it.

Bike is a 2007 Kawi ZX6r, Red, 880 miles, for $5,900. I know nothing about it but it seems like a good buy at that price. The bike is located at Troy Meat Shop in Troy, OH. I guess the owner of the bike buys and sells bikes and fixes them up if they need anything. I dont see many red Kawis out there. I think ninjachck08 should jump on it

Let me start off by saying this is not my bike, nor do I know the seller, but thought I would post in case anyone is looking for a nice newer bike for cheap. A co-worker of mine showed me the pictures he took of it on his phone when he saw it.

Bike is a 2007 Kawi ZX6r, Red, 880 miles, for $5,900. I know nothing about it but it seems like a good buy at that price. The bike is located at Troy Meat Shop in Troy, OH. I guess the owner of the bike buys and sells bikes and fixes them up if they need anything. I dont see many red Kawis out there. I think ninjachck08 should jump on it

He's an outstanding guy to deal with. His name is Chad and the number at the shop is 335 1399

If anyone has interest let me know and I can pass his cell along.

He's also got a 2007 Hyosung 650 with rebuilt carbs and 0 miles on it...

I don't have a price, but it's gonna be a good deal.

Oh and I thought that the bike was built reasonably well. The power delivery was a bit weak, but over-all I was impressed.

For an excellent price it's going to be an amazing starter bike.

He's also got a 2007 Hyosung 650 with rebuilt carbs and 0 miles on it...

I don't have a price, but it's gonna be a good deal.

Oh and I thought that the bike was built reasonably well. The power delivery was a bit weak, but over-all I was impressed.

For an excellent price it's going to be an amazing starter bike.

Any clue how this guy gets bikes like that? Seems like he always has decent bikes for cheap. My co worker said hes riding a chopper now