welcome cleveland :cheers:

one hell of an intro "its fast" :lol:

HAHA! What's up Cincy ?!

What a fucking welcome I am getting :D

It's really overwhelming...:lol:

HAHA! What's up Cincy ?!

What a fucking welcome I am getting :D

It's really overwhelming...:lol:

i bet dude, it must really hurt your feelings, god forbid you put a mod list in your sig, what the hell were you thinking?:rolleyes:

-1307 reputation, almost 1000 views and I've only been a member 3 hours...

:trophy:

i wouldnt be suprised at all if people come back in here and start bashing you for using the trophy smiley

it belongs to dave :lol:

you were too for a while werent you nick?

No, you still on meds son? In I joined in '06 and the rep didn't even take place till this past winter. I was also one of the first to max out other than Casper and Fonz. Then ofcourse the mods can just give themselves rep I think. :p I should blast you with -rep for thinking such a thing and my rep hits hard on the pointage.:D

No, you still on meds son? In I joined in '06 and the rep didn't even take place till this past winter. I was also one of the first to max out other than Casper and Fonz. Then ofcourse the mods can just give themselves rep I think. :p I should blast you with -rep for thinking such a thing and my rep hits hard on the pointage.:D

haha, no, not at the moment :lol

do your worst, i could care less about my rep points :lol: i forgot rep points were so new, i was just remembering the time you came back as kawi rider(or something) that was awesome :lol: