YO!

Revzilla

fix your signature damnit! :lol: The copying and pasting into your posts is buggin me. Click on "User CP" at the top of this page, then on the left click on "Edit Signature" on the left side of that page. Then you'll have to edit your posts to delete the pasted signatures in your posts because it would be annoying to see a double signature on your posts.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fix your signature damnit! :lol: The copying and pasting into your posts is buggin me. Click on "User CP" at the top of this page, then on the left click on "Edit Signature" on the left side of that page. Then you'll have to edit your posts to delete the pasted signatures in your posts because it would be annoying to see a double signature on your posts.

huh? I just have my mod list as my signature. no copy/paste going on

oh boo! Your sig doesn't show on the first post of this thread... I'm assuming because you changed your signature after you started this thread and the first post is indexed differently or something. I don't like that.. casper fix that

until they meet you in real life on a ride..:eek:

Your supposed to keep that shit to yourself. We need to have some surprises to get good pictures when the "I can drag a knee better than you" and "my flip flops are cooler than your boots" groups get together and have a "who's the biggest bad ass meet and greet."

Rev has already is getting prospected due to his my Y2K GSXR is fast comment. Now we just need to find out if he sporting flip flops or a 1 piece. Then we can all figure out where he belongs in this group knuckle heads.

I hate newbies almost as much as I hate fat people. :cool:

gotta start somewhere :dunno:

Ravenna huh. My buddy just bought some land out there and made some MX tracks and jumps. Been going there dirt riding on the weekends.

Rev has already is getting prospected due to his my Y2K GSXR is fast comment. Now we just need to find out if he sporting flip flops or a 1 piece. Then we can all figure out where he belongs in this group knuckle heads.

Suomy Helmet, A-Stars Leather Jacket, Boots, Gloves....all the time.

No 1pc. just yet.