Grandview Rider

RFM

welcome to the board... come out the 4th to meet some of us http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=29405

I thank you for the invitation. It also coincides with my girlfriend's reunion, which means I don't have my own schedule... I think the following week has another event which I can (am allowed-heheh) go to though.;)

• 6 months later...
You're tasunke_sapa on ApriliaForum aren't you?

/threadjack

Yup, and were on Triumphrat.net as well. Decided to switch to something more...um...Anglo(?) when I decided to squat around here.

Now let's get back to RFM in his 'tards...!!...?!

Hey.. Im in UA.. The wife and I hit Stauff's now and then. Maybe we'll see you there.

I'm around the corner from there. When you see a red Aprilia there, that'd be me. They have some EuroBike Nights there too.

• 1 month later...

That's my neck of the woods, alright. I don't speed though. That is both dangerous and illegal. And I do have the baffles in, so it can't be that bad...:D

Wasnt concerned with the speeding.. I always hear the twin and just barely get a glimpse of it as its going down Ashland as I see it between houses. For a long time I thought it was an RC51. Just wondered if it was you or not.. Im the last person to complain about someone speeding. :) Really just wondered if there was another OR member in my next of the woods.

When the weather is right, there might be time to head out to some good roads beyond Mt. Vernon, and chase it down with some BW's. And I'll take the baffles out- then the twin is really heard.:D