pawn shops/jewelry buyback

natedogg624

anyone know where i can sell a diamond ring around here? i have no use for it... past relationship went south etc...:violin:

unless some girl on here wants it: i have no pics right now as it is off getting cleaned before i sell it. i do know it was from zales bought it for 350, 1/4 to 1/2 karat(sp?) with 5 total diamonds, 1 larger center, plus 2 on each side of it. white 14k gold band.

prefer beavercreek/kettering area. also if im taking it to a pawn shop, should i get some sort of appraisal on it? its 95 dollars for the estimate from zales...:wtf: or should i just risk it and take it in after the cleaning? i've never really dealt with pawn shops before, i just want to get this stupid ring out of here hopefully get enough for a trackday...:rolleyes:

Pawn shop goes by weight of jewelry. You'll get robbed. They're main business is crack heads looking for small cash for the rock so they'll take money for anything. I use to pawn a lot of shit in my teen years for party money and jewelry was a BAD idea.

^i was afraid of that...

any other suggestions? i have a some time before i get the ring back and figure out what to do with it.

and no i wont give it to another girl, id rather get rid of this memory all together than keep a part of it around, whether its with another girl or not...

Try and sell it on Craigslist or to someone you know, egay is a waste of time.

Most place's are buying for scrap value and not resale (raw metal cost, wholesale diamond prices). A ring purchased for $350.00 is not going to get you much back into your pocket selling it this way. Best bet is to find someone looking for a deal.

Pawn shop goes by weight of jewelry. You'll get robbed. They're main business is crack heads looking for small cash for the rock so they'll take money for anything. I use to pawn a lot of shit in my teen years for party money and jewelry was a BAD idea.

I never would have guessed that you used to be a crack head Nick, you are too big.

Stay away from pawn shops. sell outright on craigs.

I never would have guessed that you used to be a crack head Nick, you are too big.

Stay away from pawn shops. sell outright on craigs.

Maybe it's like smoking cigs....once you stop you gain weight......

He did say teens, he's how old now? That's plenty of time to grow.....

:D