newark / zanesville area rider

MidgetTodd

new to the forum live between newark and zanesville also a csba and ama member ride sport quads as well know several riders on the forum already but always looking for more to ride with i like to ride pretty aggressive but hey a cruise can be fun too also been known to point the front wheel toward the sky alot lets hook up and ride if your in the area .... looking to hook up with this coshocton crew i keep reading about !!!

new to the forum live between newark and zanesville also a csba and ama member ride sport quads as well know several riders on the forum already but always looking for more to ride with i like to ride pretty aggressive but hey a cruise can be fun too also been known to point the front wheel toward the sky alot lets hook up and ride if your in the area .... looking to hook up with this coshocton crew i keep reading about !!!

whoot and welcome!! come on down!!!!

throw some pics up!

600zz4eb or fatbikez probally have some pics they can put up i dont right now but theyve rode with me with cameras theres some crash pics and a video up here somewhere too from 600zz4eb im in those i was the bike ahead they where chasing down when that crash happend im on the red 1000rr

im planning on it let me know when your next get together will be !! and ill get some pics up soon

prolly sometime next week, i have a sumo track day on sunday then im off tues weds and thurs. so we'll prolly be riding then. other guys will prolly be out this weekend.

prolly sometime next week, i have a sumo track day on sunday then im off tues weds and thurs. so we'll prolly be riding then. other guys will prolly be out this weekend.

keep me posted , thru the week is hard but ill try weekends are best

watch out for this guy..... he's craazzzyyyyy

me too !!

welcome. between newark and zanesville? big town of gratiot myself. i've been wanting to make it up to coshocton.

frazeysburg actually but noone ever knows where that is

Hey Todd, Welcome aboard!!!

what up eb

Hey Todd..............

hey jim didnt know you were on here , i need a wheelie pic for my avitar too !! wonder if anyone got one on theyre bike cam on saturdays ride ?? eb , doug ??

• 3 weeks later...