Movie trailer: 2012

NinjaNick

I will probably go see it and sit there thinking the entire time that I hate that people are making money off of what is likely a misinterpretation of the mayan predictions... hello Y2K again. people suck.

I really like the scores to movies like that. I wonder if its possible to get the scores from new movies before they'r even out yet. Most of the summer blockbusters this year have awesome music in them and I'm not used to finding soundtrack cd's with just the orchestral/instrumental scores.

Scores? I instantly think of a sporting event. What is scores?

The term soundtrack is often confused with film score, though a soundtrack may also include songs featured in the film as well as previously released music by other artists, while the score does not. A score is written specifically to accompany a film, by the original film's composer(s).

That is just a warning about what will happen if we elect Obama again!

Ha ha! Well, it is in 2012, so he will still be the prez, not to mention if you see in the trailor....look who's playing the president. It's a black dude.

Ha ha! Well, it is in 2012, so he will still be the prez, not to mention if you see in the trailor....look who's playing the president. It's a black dude.

About 29 seconds in it says that it predicts the end of the world on "December 21st of this year." I would be willing to say they mean 2012. Yes, he would still be president, but we would have just reelected him.

Edited by Assassin