What'd ya get for Fathers day?

SAMBUSA

my daughter went to the AMA museum with me and asked a bunch of questions about bikes and watched the superbike race with me !

Awesome gift. Took my 11year old for her first long ride Saturday, got a card and 2 Steelers shirts Sunday. Good weekend.

my 4 yr old mademea card.....

mywife on the other hand forgot about it til nearly dinner time....then was like oh yeah, i meant to tell you like 3 other times,blah blah blah,lol.

it's ok, now I don't have to remember anniversaries or her bday, i'll just reference this past fathers day if she throws a bitch fit about it....:D

my daughter renewed my xbox live for the winter months and the wife got me a porter cable cordless drill, i've been without one for awhile now. lol

spent the day with the fam and my daughters friend who doesn't have a dad (her mom got me a 6 pack of negro modella) then went on a nice evening ride with the wifey.

Originally Posted by jacknjinx viewpost.gif

I got a goodmorning blowjob, electric razor, bottle of patron silver, and a shirt.

Aren't I fucking special!

Wow.. might want to keep that to yourself. We still frown upon that kind of father-daughter bonding in this state. :nono::lol:

Damn straight! we don't believe in giving people shirts!!

Well I finally got approval from the wife for this..if it's not sold before I get my bonus check.

I guess all the pleading paid off.picture.php?albumid=304&pictureid=4657&thumb=1

you bastard!

exige S?

i was looking at the elise for a while but then decided to spend money on bikes instead. sometimes i regret. most of the time, i don't. it's amazing how much they've come down in price, though.

you bastard!

exige S?

i was looking at the elise for a while but then decided to spend money on bikes instead. sometimes i regret. most of the time, i don't. it's amazing how much they've come down in price, though.

Yeah- The problem is many of the"low" mileage ones have been tracked. I found out this one has been tracked as well.

Not sure about buying one that has been tracked.

I wouldn't let the tracking of those cars scare you off... they're basically BUILT for that.

Using something for it's intended purpose really isn't going to hurt it.

But if you're really worried about it, for $5000, I'll warranty it for you for the next 10k miles ;)