A question for the ladies on OR

Mr Anderson

I don't know about that. I have several guy friends that are in that zone simply b/c of age. If they were older and wanted similar things I would be all on that. :D

which means you're not interested...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take her on a picnic at the Park of Roses in Clintonville. When you're done you can walk around and look at all of the beautiful flowers. It gets you out of buying flowers on the first date which may be a little awkward. If all goes well, go to Magic Mountain and if not, take her ass home and don't spend a dime on her!!

That is also a good idea. Magic Mountain is pretty cool.

I am taking advice and it does not have to be a perfect first date. Yea I get nervous around her. So I want a relaxed first date but also fun.

Some of my favorite dates have been total disasters! Haven't you ever seen hitch? He tried to plan EVERYTHING out but all went wrong....but he got her interest. That's the only thing you need to get from a gal on the first date.....interest. :D

which means you're not interested...

No it just means I have certain criteria that I won't deviate from. I've had several of my "younger" friends that I've been attracted to but won't go there b/c they won't be able to give me what I want in the future. I has nothing to do with interest.

Some of my favorite dates have been total disasters! Haven't you ever seen hitch? He tried to plan EVERYTHING out but all went wrong....but he got her interest. That's the only thing you need to get from a gal on the first date.....interest. :D

totally agree, one of my funnest dates was at Barcelona restaurant, I mentioned that i was going to go to the she wants revenge concert and we ended up leaving the restaurant to go to the concert instead... spur of the moment. Dont get me wrong, we ended up not even dating, but I had fun on that date.

I'd say plan something fun and with not too much pressure, and if something comes up, go with it! Did you ask her what she wants??

Take her on a picnic at the Park of Roses in Clintonville. When you're done you can walk around and look at all of the beautiful flowers. It gets you out of buying flowers on the first date which may be a little awkward. If all goes well, go to Magic Mountain and if not, take her ass home and don't spend a dime on her!!

:lol:

whatever you do DO NOT tell her you ride a 250.

:D

The best part about the new-style 250's is that they look a hellova lot faster than they are. Put a pipe on it and you'll fool any non-rider every time ;)

Get reservations to P.F. Chengs in easton - reservations so you get the hook up on one of the round booths. Go play mini golf or go carts before dinner to break the ice and set up the fun atmosphere. After dinner walk around Easton or a park to talk and get to know each other better. End the night like a gentleman (AKA not expecting anything more than a good night kiss) and wait for the call for the second date....

Comfest is this weekend. Pretty cool place to go walk and around and talk. Plenty to see and talk about(and make fun of, just let her start it or at least be somewhat PC so you don't say something stupid).

There are drinks but they are probably expensive and the vendors will have long lines. This will assure that you won't be a drunk asshole, but you'll be able to have one or two to relax.

If things get quiet and awkward, just walk over and see a band for a few minutes until the conversation start back up.

Buy her a cheap flower headband or beads or a caricature or something as well. I tend to find that the cheesier and cheaper something a gift is, the more it thrills my wife (besides diamonds or a car :)).

If things work out, save the dinner and movie for the next date.

Ladies, what do say about this?

Edited by Artmageddon

The best part about the new-style 250's is that they look a hellova lot faster than they are. Put a pipe on it and you'll fool any non-rider every time ;)

i'd have to agree, they do look good.

anyway, why not take her to the zoo....:cool:

I see the suggestions for food. Those are all good... I suggest a buffet so you can gauge future encounters to see if you can afford to feed her.

Its disturbing, but your posts, while ridiculous, always have a deep rooted bit of sense.

whatever you do DO NOT tell her you ride a 250.

:D

:lol:

I am going to call her tomorrow but I dont know really howw to word it. "Where do you want to go" and then be like "well I thought of a couple of good places blah blah blah"

Maybe that would be the best approach.

Comfest is this weekend. Pretty cool place to go walk and around and talk. Plenty to see and talk about(and make fun of, just let her start it or at least be somewhat PC so you don't say something stupid).

There are drinks but they are probably expensive and the vendors will have long lines. This will assure that you won't be a drunk asshole, but you'll be able to have one or two to relax.

If things get quiet and awkward, just walk over and see a band for a few minutes until the conversation start back up.

Buy her a cheap flower headband or beads or a caricature or something as well. I tend to find that the cheesier and cheaper something a gift is, the more it thrills my wife (besides diamonds or a car :)).

If things work out, save the dinner and movie for the next date.

Ladies, what do say about this?

I also like this but comfest could mean running into people she may know. Not that it is a big deal but then it might turn into a group event and her mind might change.

Get reservations to P.F. Chengs in easton - reservations so you get the hook up on one of the round booths. Go play mini golf or go carts before dinner to break the ice and set up the fun atmosphere. After dinner walk around Easton or a park to talk and get to know each other better. End the night like a gentleman (AKA not expecting anything more than a good night kiss) and wait for the call for the second date....

This is also a good idea and then maybe the second time. If it goes to the second or third time would be to go out to bike night.

I see the suggestions for food. Those are all good... I suggest a buffet so you can gauge future encounters to see if you can afford to feed her.

So do you mean. I should watch how much she eats from the buffet and that will give me a good idea how expensive she will be.