A question for the ladies on OR

Mr Anderson

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sushi bar for sure. Mrbret has a few good ones he can point you too

Theyre uber quite and chill. great for convo.

Plus youre not going to eat alot, so she'll be up for/ON something later.

Take her mini-golfing in westerville. you can see her bend over to pick up balls and handle a rod. does life get any better?! Plus you can talk if that's your thing.

Or, take her to a clippers game.

Don't take her to bike night, especially on a first date. You ride a 250 ninja...nuff said (just giving you a hard time :) )

Don't take her around your friends either.

Good luck!

Take her mini-golfing in westerville. you can see her bend over to pick up balls and handle a rod. does life get any better?! Plus you can talk if that's your thing.

Don't take her to bike night, especially on a first date. You ride a 250 ninja...nuff said (just giving you a hard time :) )

Good luck!

:lol:

Thats a great idea but I dont think I should judge her by how much she eats. She def hot and works out. But who knows.

Well, if that's the case, then fine. As long as she's hot, it doesn't matter how much she eats.

Maybe she likes the two finger dessert?

Edited by JRMMiii

you should ask her where she wants to go, and during dinner let the focus of the conversation be about her likes and dislikes, but answer honestly any questions she might have about you.... sure to get you a second date...

Wow, I really didn't expect that kind of answer from you Moose. Good answer too. Rep to you sir for surprising me.

Good luck!

Yeah I knew buying that 250 ninja would come back and haunt me but next year im moving up to the 600s. Got to roll with the training wheels for a season.

Westerville mini golf is also a great idea and goes along with the magic mountain go kart idea.

Wahtever you decide to do, dont worry too much. If you try too hard to impress her, you wont. If you try too hard to make her like you, she wont. Just be who you are. You dont want her thinking you're a millionaire, indycar racing, business executive if your not. Then what happens if you really fall for eachother? She didnt fall for YOU, she fell for the guy you pretended to be. Be yourself man, do what you like and what you think she might like. Goodluck and relax.

Wahtever you decide to do, dont worry too much. If you try too hard to impress her, you wont. If you try too hard to make her like you, she wont. Just be who you are. You dont want her thinking you're a millionaire, indycar racing, business executive if your not. Then what happens if you really fall for eachother? She didnt fall for YOU, she fell for the guy you pretended to be. Be yourself man, do what you like and what you think she might like. Goodluck and relax.

Thanks chevy.

I will and I am not going to go all out. Def love the magic mountain mini golf and go kart idea at polaris. Then once were done if she wants to still do stuff. Polaris should have some more options.

Question

Should I pick her up or meet her there?

No im not going to take my ninja but the stang.

Thanks chevy.

I will and I am not going to go all out. Def love the magic mountain mini golf and go kart idea at polaris. Then once were done if she wants to still do stuff. Polaris should have some more options.

Question

Should I pick her up or meet her there?

No im not going to take my ninja but the stang.

Be a gentleman, pick her up. Stang...geesh...ppl and their Fords lol j/k

And you cant take the bike, you only have ur temps right? Dont wanna get pulled over and look like a fool haha

Be a gentleman, pick her up. Stang...geesh...ppl and their Fords lol j/k

And you cant take the bike, you only have ur temps right? Dont wanna get pulled over and look like a fool haha

Yep still got the temps. My boss likes motorcycles and said if i am able to make it into one of the Basic rider classes that i will be good to miss work.

Cool now all I have to do is make the call to let her know the time and to get her address. I will ask her about the options but I think she will pick magic mountain.

Be a gentleman, pick her up.

offer to pick her up.

Do you think I should call her and ask her what she would like to do and make suggestions MJ?

I think you should ask her if she had anything in mind, and if not you could make your suggestions and maybe let her choose.

Have some confidence!!!!

roller skating rink and ice cream afterwards (unless you're lactose intolerant, or especially if you are lactose intolerant, depending on what you're going for)

hurray!

offer to pick her up.

I think you should ask her if she had anything in mind, and if not you could make your suggestions and maybe let her choose.

Have some confidence!!!!

Confidence is what I seem to be lacking right now and maybe thats why I am single.

Im going get rid of that mind set and just go for it. Be myself and of course be a gentleman.

Confidence is what I seem to be lacking right now and maybe thats why I am single.

Im going get rid of that mind set and just go for it. Be myself and of course be a gentleman.

So you got a Grower not a showHer huh. :p

What's her mom/aunts look like?? That's the question you need to answer before you even consider thinking about possibly trying to ever ponder coming close to some sort of serious relationship.

Oh.. I don't know if girls are still the same as they were when I was a yute but don't ask her what she wants to do. Just make a plan and go with it. A lack of self assurance is not attractive.. so I've been informed.

Well I have not met her parents. So I don't know what she will look like in 20 years. Im not planning that far ahead. Maybe just a good first date and then go from there. If it does not work out there will always be more single woman out there.

I would guess that might be a contributing factor...

it is my opinion that confidence is one of the most attractive features

I would guess that might be a contributing factor...

it is my opinion that confidence is one of the most attractive features

I agree with you. I am too shy but I am getting better at talking to girls. I think the alcohol helps too but that is a bad path to take.

It should go fine. It seems easier to talk to her and not be nervous and so far no awkward silences.