The ARABS run when you say ASIAN

vectorvictor

hmm...i thought he wasnt leaving until sept or so. maybe satan can shed some light when he gets back from ra ...i mean ...cruising.

Hmmmm something doesent sound right there... satan isnt taking some free time to socialize is he... how dare he neglect us to serve his own personal needs.:lol::lol:

alrigh ass holes you found me. I was retaking 3rd grade trying to learn how to spell, ha ha fuck you all. But really I have been real busy with my new race bike and getting to see some fam before the deployment. So my bust. If anyone wants to go for a ride hit me up if you dont have my number then get fucked. But if you do and wanna ride leme know.

'6147694705

Well there he is. Your spelling IS much better. You will have to take some

correspondence courses while over seas cause my seven year old is catching up quick. :) Ill see if I can get an afternoon or something and we can hook up for a quick but slow trip before you go. It would be good to remember you in more than a depends while your gone so the nightmares will go away.

PM me if you want my number but Ill try to call yours. Asian=:missing: