want to know who can sell your bike better than you? click here

Ron Burgundy

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam i know u just like to play so no worries.

Werd to yo momma. I'm rarely serious about anything. Just like the other thread about the 600's vs. the Busa. I honestly dont care what someone rides and actually like the 600's. But it was fun bustin chops and seeing the fireworks. :lol:

for real? like wat?

I'm a little bitch because I am an assfault junkie? For real? Cuz I've been a junkie since day one.

mello is my dude. he toterated my slow ass months in a row and taught me how to ride the twisties. Brandon is my very best friend who taught me how to ride and love the track. everyone who is a junkie is someone i love and will respect for life..

I'd be curious to see you go up against one of our good racers Todd... you might get your shit served..

btw.. i try not to clash the differenc between the sites and not to bash one or the other. but this thread truly is dumb as fuck. sorry but im backking my best friend on this one.. i'd buy the fucking thing if i got my bonus pre basic

btw.. i try not to clash the differenc between the sites and not to bash one or the other. but this thread truly is dumb as fuck. sorry but im backking my best friend on this one.. i'd buy the fucking thing if i got my bonus pre basic

It may be a dumb thread but it got you to put the Assfualt back in your sig line:D

what? were are talking about a motorcycle? :D

:lol: