want to know who can sell your bike better than you? click here

Ron Burgundy

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yes it did.. i never realized that it was that important..... Im having a rough night dammit...
HIIII sorry but that was WRONGG!!!!

ok so a newbie joins and click them to say hi.

and get the shun. not cool. if i see a screenname i recognize and click it i dont want to be told I'm not allowed access. I tried to say hi to Fonzie and got the boot. NOT COOL T WOO

First I'd heard about you trying to talk to me Jess over on Assfault Junkies. I assure you it wasn't me ignoring you. I will say though, that when I tried responding to your post over there.....This is the message I keep getting when I'm trying to navigate the site at all now.....

vBulletin Message

Fonzie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Seems I've been banned before I've even made a post, as I was able to navigate normally for the first hour or two :popcorn: Since I can't reply to you over there....Thought I'd do it here. Guess I'm the one being "shunned" ;)

:lol: did you really just say "your mom"? and did you really say "boohoo"? :lol: someone throw this kid a binky.. :rolleyes:

Yea, I figured all you guys that like to be sarcastic would understand it, but I guess not since all my rep is gone now... Don't be so sensitive.

And I never had a binky... what's that like?

btw.. i try not to clash the differenc between the sites and not to bash one or the other. but this thread truly is dumb as fuck. sorry but im backking my best friend on this one.. i'd buy the fucking thing if i got my bonus pre basic

again the only reason this thread was started was cuz the bull shit was taking over his sale thread and we cleaned it up. it wasnt started to stir the pot, ron had nothing to do with starting it.

I got neg rep for telling it like it is... whoever that was... grow up.

The majority of people were just bustin his chops, not really hating. At least what I read anyway. I personally wouldn't do what he did, I'd have made more of a profit;)