Anybody from the site involved in this?

Tony07R6

Just saw this on Ohio.com:

http://www.ohio.com/news/break_news/49086201.html

The driver of a motorcycle involved in a crash that closed northbound Interstate 77 from Arlington Road to U.S. Route 224 Wednesday night is in critical condition at an area hospital, the Summit County Sheriff's Office said this morning.

The man was operating his motorcycle at a high rate of speed when he ran into the back of a 2006 Ford Escape carrying six people at about 9:25 p.m. Wednesday, said Summit County Sheriff's patrol commander Maj. Roger Kline.

After hitting the sport utility vehicle, the motorcycle careened into an unrelated group of motorcycles also going northbound, hitting one of them. That rider was taken to the hospital with nonlife-threatening injuries, Kline said.

One of the occupants of the SUV was also taken to the hospital with nonlife-threatening injuries, he said.

No other information is available at this time.

the rider is my buddy's brothers cousin..

high rate of speed ~140 mph. I dont know much anything else, aside from the fact that his injuries are notlife-threating (last i heard). I came thru there 2 hours prior

Wow, he hit a car above 100 MPH and he didn't have any life threatening injuries? :eek: He's lucky to be alive.