• coming to parade only
    • coming to cookout only
    • coming to parade and cookout
    • hookers and blow

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bring her along.... the Hall is family freindly!! :)

THANKS MAN. I will show her this and it might actually make it happen. She doesn't understand the whole forum thing and I think something like this might make her understand the point. Good people and fun times!

bump ...... need more bikes ya'll it's not supposed to be too hot and there's free food involved... and for the right peeps I'll even buy a beer or 2...:)

Did you say free Beer too???? Im definately in!!!!!!!!!! We love you Moose!!!!!!!:D

If anyone from Cleveland or anyone that doesnt want to ride down Saturday morning is interested in going I found a hotel 10 minutes from the hall for $54 for a room with 2 beds. If you want to throw down the $27 and go down Friday let me know ASAP. Call or text me if you want to split the room 216-215-1358

Edited by Vulcan_Rider
added more info

If anyone from Cleveland or anyone that doesnt want to ride down Saturday morning is interested in going I found a hotel 10 minutes from the hall for $54 for a room with 2 beds. If you want to throw down the $27 and go down Friday let me know ASAP. Call or text me if you want to split the room 216-215-1358

I said fuck it and got the room so I will be there no matter what. If anyone wants to throw in the $27 and take the other bed that would be cool, if not oh well i have the room to myself. Just let me know, call or text 216-215-1358

Now next piece of business, who am i hangin out with Friday?:D I will probably come down some what early Friday so if anyone wants to hang out let me know.

I will probably come down some what early Friday so if anyone wants to hang out let me know.

I'll probably go out for a bit on friday with some friends. If I do, I'll give ya a call and make sure you're not sitting all alone in your hotel room watching free HBO and deciding if that's soap or something else in the hot tub

I'll probably go out for a bit on friday with some friends. If I do, I'll give ya a call and make sure you're not sitting all alone in your hotel room watching free HBO and deciding if that's soap or something else in the hot tub

:eek::lol: