• coming to parade only
    • coming to cookout only
    • coming to parade and cookout
    • hookers and blow

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is AWESOME! Who is on the little bike up front behind the sign?

I guess it was SirPsycho and the bikes he brought.

1) my daughter Kalya TTR 90

2) her friend on a ducati rep we call the 99.9

3) Dave Ducati sport classic

4) Sir Psycho on the Tuono

So It's Sir Psycho's daughter on a TTR 90 and her friend on a mini Ducati.

Went for a ride after, saw you going down Hamilton I think it was but you didn't see us getting gas at the big bird.

We did wave!:)

The Big Bird? where the f*ck was that? I kept looking around for other motorcycles, but apparently I was never looking in the right direction.

The Big Bird? where the f*ck was that? I kept looking around for other motorcycles, but apparently I was never looking in the right direction.

Giant Eagle "get go"... Sorry you missed us :( It was a blast!!! NEXT TIME FOR SURE!!! We need to plan something awesome for your last ohio ride before you head out to az.

Had a good time , and was able to pull a few wheelies in front of the cops without a wreckless op ticket, how cool is that! after that the sporster I chnnged the oil and got a top rocker box tapping ? my oil was fried

Had a good time , and was able to pull a few wheelies in front of the cops without a wreckless op ticket, how cool is that! after that the sporster I chnnged the oil and got a top rocker box tapping ? my oil was fried

I bet, between the wheelies and the revving you put some serious hurting on that.

true , might work its self out the valves might need adjusted , will have to look at the book , or it could have a lifter sticking, the oil light came on on the way home then went off, changed oil ASAP then the noise started after the oil change ?

Giant Eagle "get go"... Sorry you missed us :( It was a blast!!! NEXT TIME FOR SURE!!! We need to plan something awesome for your last ohio ride before you head out to az.

You mean besides riding out to Indy for the Moto GP race?... Yes I totally agree, perhaps a ride down to Hocking followed by a night out on the town.