cmoosego

PARADE and cookout count  

47 members have voted

1. 1. PARADE and cookout count

• coming to parade only
    • coming to cookout only
    • coming to parade and cookout
    • hookers and blow

OK just wanted to see how much time I would have before you left the hall.

I can't come up Friday, so I'm gonna have to leave early on Saturday to make it. So I' still tossing it around right now.

ok man, if you need a place to stay friday night you could stay at my hacienda... unless that's not the issue... hope to see you there...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempting, but it's 2h 35mins one way. I'd have to be out the door at 7AM on a holiday.

I'm not going to commit, if I show it would be a miracle.

could come down friday night and stay at my house.... make a DTC weekend of it...;)

ok man, if you need a place to stay friday night you could stay at my hacienda... unless that's not the issue... hope to see you there...

Nah I wouldnt be able to make it up till midnight on Friday. But thank you for the offer.

Anyone got any idea how long we will be on the bikes?

Not sure, but from the previous thread it sounded like the speed will be no more than 10 - 15. Plenty slow enough to ride squid with just some gloves and boots.

Holy crap, I just realised something...... Will I get beaten up or something for entering the parade :confused:

picunionjack_1_.gif

no way dude!! you are a yank now!! :D parade usually lasts a couple hours... it's slow going but when I rode my bike 2 years ago I was able to "buzz" the sides a bit (watching for small children and such) to get the breeze going.... I did sweat my nuts off tho, there will be tons of water iced down and ready for everyone...we'll have it positioned on the float...

thank you to everyone that is gonna come and those that will attempt to come.... it should be a good time and don't forget free food after, and lots of ice cold beers will be on hand for the small fee of $1.75

I'm planning on coming, I'll probably find a place to ditch my gear and ride the parade squid so I don't overheat.

you can ditch gear at the hall everyone.... it'll be as safe as it would be in your own homes... :)

As JRM mentioned... it's a long ride down there for the morning!

Also, your brothers might not love the token Jew :)

Why no love for the Jewish kid??? catholics are just Jews that believe in Christ... basically our traditions and rituals all stem from the Jewish faith... :D

Why no love for the Jewish kid??? catholics are just Jews that believe in Christ... basically our traditions and rituals all stem from the Jewish faith... :D

Oh, I know that....but some folks find out you're jewish then spend the rest of the night trying to convert you

Edited by Likwid
typo

Oh, I know that....but some folks find out you're jewish then spend the rest of the night trying to convert you

I didn't know that.

Moose good luck with the parade. If I change my plans I'll stop by.