Michael Jackson. Dead at 50.

InyaAzz

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he could have bought anything he wanted in the world and he bought another childs innocence instead. he can go fuck himself in hell. loved the music and hated the man. he is and never will be a good role model for anyone except a songwriter or a performer. the rest of his life he spent destroying childrens lives. good riddance

goldengirl.jpg

A vic you ever been to Neverland ranch ???

YOU know i'm just wondering ?

he could have bought anything he wanted in the world and he bought another childs innocence instead. he can go fuck himself in hell. loved the music and hated the man. he is and never will be a good role model for anyone except a songwriter or a performer. the rest of his life he spent destroying childrens lives. good riddance

sorry putty... just giving my unbiased opinion of the topic. i dont mean to actually offend anyone but the person that is the topic. as i said loved the music hated the man. private life isnt private anymore and sometimes its more important than the work he did in his public life. too bad it overshadowed his great ability.

No need to be sorry and I don't have a hitlist. I just think it's fucked for anyone to be excited that someone died. Mike had some real serious issues, but the sumbitch owned my life growing up. For what he accomplished musically, the man deserves respect for his talent if nothing else.

Edited by Putty

I'm not a MJ fan, though I will admit that his music and talent was extraordinary. I believe it is apparent enough that he is/was a pedophile. But he is/was a human being and deserves some bit respect.