Ride 6/28 SE Ohio

CleaveTheGreat

Somewhat short notice but I want to ride a few roads down south (78, 536) on Sunday before I move to Florida next month. I plan on leaving Akron around 1030 Sunday morning. and doing 300ish miles. Of course this is all contingent on the weather, which keeps changing. Pace will be 'spirited' but nothing crazy, I might run from a helicopter or 2 if we pass through Coshocton :D Pm me if you're interested, I can meet people wherever. If you saw this thread earlier for Monday, I had to change the date because of family stuff.

Edited by CleaveTheGreat
Date changed from Monday 6/29 to Sunday 6/28

I see. I was afraid you were leave because everyone found out about your paper penis fetish. :D

You'll be missed for sure and if I could get out of doing Support on Monday I'd blow off the day and ride with ya.

I see. I was afraid you were leave because everyone found out about your paper penis fetish. :D

You'll be missed for sure and if I could get out of doing Support on Monday I'd blow off the day and ride with ya.

Haha I can live with the paper penis stigma but not the cold ass weather. And I kinda figured I might be riding alone, no big deal. I realize that some people have real jobs.