Anyone Needing HVAC Work....Look Here.

MattKatz

I am just throwing this out there....

I am an HVAC Tech of multiple years....and if any of you guys Local to Dayton Have any needs, Let me know and I will be happy to look at it and repair it for a much better price than you will get by calling someone out.

I work for a Large Commercial HVAC company (which will remain un-named) and I typically don't do sidework.....But we are slower than normal this season AND I have too many toys I have purchased that need paid for...so here I am offering up my services.

I work with another guy so we can tackle from a Small job to Large Sized Jobs. We also DO control work and Energy Conservation and Automation within our company (our actual Employer) and if any of you guys out there are working for someone who is getting ready to install or in need of upgrading their equipment at work, I would be happy to put you in touch with our company and we can come out and look at your needs and requirements and offer upwhat we can do for you.

This includes anything from Package units, Chillers, Boilers, Full Integrated Control Systems, Security access Systems. We also Have a COnstruction and Plumbing and Large Sheetmetal group which can tackle nearly any job thrown at them. SO keep me in mind if you work with/for someone in need of Service, repair or installation on a Large scale level.

But if you need something done for your personal house....Feel free to contact me....It will be a lot cheaper than calling your local Joe from the Phonebook.

I Only do professional work and we will treat your home as it is our own.

We will do anything from Basic Service calls to the Load Calcualtion of your house and a full install of a new Heating and cooling system of your choice.

• We do not mark up parts on our side work like a company will do to you. You pay what I pay.
  • We do not charge BS misc. fees such as truck charges.
  • We will warranty a Full install just as a company does for One (1) full year from Startup date , and most times the equipment (depending on what you choose) will have a 5+ year warranty on the parts.

Also, I can help you out right now with the Tax Credit the the federal GOv't is offering and try to explain you how it works. You could earn up to $1500 BAck from your install next year on your taxes.

Just throwing this out there....if anyone is interested....Feel free to contact me here in this thread or Via PM.

Thanks

Matt K.

Edited by MattKatz

Strartup date?

Very cool. I wish I would have known about this earlier. My parents just took the van to the dealer for A/C recharge, and to detect a leak, that probable isn't there, lol.

Edited by Hondajt

Strartup date?

Very cool. I wishi I would have known about this earlier. My parents just took the van to the dealer for A/C recharge, and to detect a leak, that probable isn't there, lol.

Startup date.....The date we start the system up....Not the date we buy the equipment.

And Automotive AC is totally different...I do not work on that.

sounds like the same story as here in c-bus..... my wife's company does the same kinda work, and I am in residential repair and construction, business is SLOW!! hell even the union guys are sitting.... (I'm a card member, but I'll work scab dammit, I need to eat!)

I was commenting that it is not spelled correctly. I knew what it meant :)

And thats good to know, I don't feel bad now.

Aghh..I see it now and Fixed....

If you would have quoted it....It would have made more sense.

• 5 months later...

Back on up.....Its COld, THere are Tax Credits Available for replacing your system of 30% of the cost up to 1.500 credit..Replace your work out system with a new one while it can save you money.

Edited by MattKatz