bored out my mind

ducati guy

Just like the tittle says. long story short, last 2 yrs i was in a relationship, we did everything together, now we are broken up and dnt speak any more. Now that im single im bored out my mind. Alls i really do is go to work, and go to the gym, then come home.

Lol i dnt remember how to be single any more lol, i dnt know what to do with all my free time and such....any suggestions out there??

Ask out three ladies for a date, every day. They won't all say no, you'll be busy. It's the three strike rule. Must attempt three each day. It's either that or plant a garden, get a hobby, etc.

im gonna suggest classics bikenight tonight pick up a date there for free pizza monday at honda northwest , laundrymat on tuesday to pick up a date for bikenight at qsl wednesday , OR bikenight thrusday and pick up a date there for friday bikenight at gaswerks , then moose's parade saturday for the free food and grab a date while your there to start schedule over again sunday . sooner or later your bound to find the right one !

Edited by MidgetTodd

I should point out that the "three strike rule" is intended for use on college campuses in the presence of a zillion young ladies. It might be more difficult to implement under other conditions. We don't want to hear about you getting picked up for soliciting the cars stopped at the traffic lights...

I suggest posting "WTB: Friend" on Craigslist. lol

Seriously, I'm in westerville too if you need someone to ride with or whatever. It just sounds like you need to get out more and have fun.

but your on a suzuki he's gotta have some standards !:lol:jk

im in westerville alot to family there and the pony lets hook up for a ride im going thru westerville weds to qsl bikenight join in

lol lots of diff responses..yes ive been doing some riding, but not in the past wk due to injury which kept me at home off my feet, this wk will pobly be diff since my ankle is better and i can actually get out and go ride and enjoy myself and not be cooped up in my house

note to self: no more soccer for the summer so i can stay on my bike :)

What's really fun is eat corn on the cob, and drink Blueberry Pomegranate Gatorade. Repeat as necessary, and get ready for a good laugh in the morning. Or maybe save it, and do the no flusher at work.:o

What's really fun is eat corn on the cob, and drink Blueberry Pomegranate Gatorade. Repeat as necessary, and get ready for a good laugh in the morning. Or maybe save it, and do the no flusher at work.:o

uuuuhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm naw nevermind i probally dont want the answer anyway