July 20th - Monday - Mid Ohio Track Day

Zorro

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 3 in the garage so far..so room for 1-2 more if anyone else wants in. Donations accepted to cover cost, but not required :D

you should probably make it req'd to split the cost of the garage if you are letting us use it, at least thats what im chipping in

same with the gas cost.

I may have done race school that day if I hadn't done so poorly yesterday. Need more time to heal and more practice to get comfortable pushing it again. Worst case we'll do the endurance at Beaver. I may have others on the trailer that day, so staying to help wayne depends on how soon everyone else.
If it is just Jinu he can wait. lol
well duh, racist asians don't count.

that racist asian kid has feelings too! they're racist feelings, but still feelings nonetheless.

Beaver would be cool, at least I have been there.

beaver race is the october one, right? maybe i'll be cool enough by then. are the teams limited to 2 people per?

that racist asian kid has feelings too! they're racist feelings, but still feelings nonetheless.

beaver race is the october one, right? maybe i'll be cool enough by then. are the teams limited to 2 people per?

You can have up to 5 people.

you should probably make it req'd to split the cost of the garage if you are letting us use it, at least thats what im chipping in

same with the gas cost.

I thought about it, but I just can't do it. If anyone wants to help out great..if not..thats just who I am.

I don't think I can get another Monday off :(

So come with us on Tuesday the 21st!

And Lizard, do you know if Jason will be there for the 20/21st for suspension work? I was thinking of getting it done when I go up again.

Edited by SJC1000rr
Name fixed!

I thought about it, but I just can't do it. If anyone wants to help out great..if not..thats just who I am.

So come with us on Tuesday the 21st!

And Lizard, do you know if Kevin will be there for the 20/21st for suspension work? I was thinking of getting it done when I go up again.

Kevin??? You mean Jason from Dept of Suspension? Not 100% sure on that... What do you need done? You can have Reuben from 35 Motorsports do it before then and he isn't busy in July. He's actually the least busy in July...

I'm in on the 20th, A group.... gonna bring the new ZX10R! Should make for an interesting day... thinking 3rd gear is all I'll need, at least for the first 3-4 sessions! <gulp>

Which day/days?

So far for the 20th I believe its:

Blue03636

21st is:

Blue03636

SJC1000rr

Zorro

Bananas?

Natedogg624

Rusty996

ace140

RL600rr

repsol2007

I'm not sure what Bananas is doing. He was thinking about the 20th but doesn't want to do it himself. I told him he wouldn't be alone...all you guys would be there! :)

Anyway, I just got my -1 front sprocket in the mail yesterday. My plan is to get this on the bike mid-next week.

I'm not sure what Bananas is doing. He was thinking about the 20th but doesn't want to do it himself. I told him he wouldn't be alone...all you guys would be there! :)

Anyway, I just got my -1 front sprocket in the mail yesterday. My plan is to get this on the bike mid-next week.

If you need any help let me know with that sprocket

If you need any help let me know with that sprocket

Thanks. will I need an impact wrench to remove it? I just bought a 30mm socket...and there's a How-to thread on the R6 forum discussing this...they don't mention impact wrench. Just wondering.