mother fing construction needle dicks

bigbluebird

so i go to lunch today and when i get back the needle dick construction workers working on the office building next to mine had dumped all of the dust from their scaffolding over into our buildings parking lot.

and in that section of parking lot was my bike.

so i come back and there is my bike coated in a brick dust construction gray film

so i give the guys the finger and they say "you knew where the wind was blowing"

yeah you know nice to tell us you were going to be dumping two metric tons of shit on our lot this morning giving people a chance to move their vehicles

needless to say i am still pissed and to those construction workers here no offense i am sure you are far better than these douches who cant seem to realize that you know people care about their shit

ha ha ha we strike again! If you see work going on there is going to be dust/mud. We work outside and there is no way for us to know which ways the wind is going to blow. Without construction workers u would have no office to work in. I deal with this BS everyday from people near or at my jobsite and i cant do anything but laugh at them. We are outside sweating and working hard so that the rest of the world can have their confy indoor jobs. If i saw a bike there and u ride in or get off of it i would at least warn you,but cagers i just let them go inside while i make a mess all around them lol.

east town street

i know i know its the outside but darn it they just took down their dust screen and started dumping as they were disassembling their 3 story scaffolding today. its a lesson learned and at least is was only dust, but damn it seriously a hint would have been nice

thanks gixxie750 i know i am out of line to a certain extent, but darn it it does not make me any less angry

i would have calmy walked up to your needle dick ass and gave you an attitude adjustment knowing the job was over

good for you, i am sure if you were there things would have been different, but these guys response was a single dick as a was walking back in and then to get back to the job i guess their pussies puckered to tight for them to come down and man up. when i came back out to clean up the mess they made.

and i appreciate the manning up on the neg rep, but i got nothing but love for you, you giant asshole

hrm, construction work is usually fenced off for a reason... there's a difference between "wind blowing" dirt and them actually dumping shit where they're not supposed to. . . sooo, which was it?

yeah i know what you are saying and i understand that yep from 3 stories up that dust can go a long way. but up until yesterday the had a screen up to keep the dust contained. the last day they were taking apart the scaffolding and and shaking the parts off over the side of the scaffolding.

so yeah i got complacent in thinking there would be little risk of dust/grit falling on my bike. i was more angry that they knew the bike was there and failed to give a heads up. you know a "hey man you might want to move that" would have been appreciated.

We work outside and there is no way for us to know which ways the wind is going to blow.

you dont need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. or a construction worker either apparently.

Take a chill pill, I Park in a parking garage, the bike gets dusty in there. If you actually ride your bike it WILL get dirty.

A suggestion would be to cover your bike until the construction is over or just drive your cage.

Yep, shake the dirt out of your pussy, ride home and wash the bike. If you work in an air conditioned office, I have a hard time feeling bad for you on this one. If they targeted your bike, thats a different story, but it doesnt sound like that was the deal.

It still woulda been polite to not mess up his stuff though... If it coulda been avoided without too much extra effort, it should have. That's just basic manners.

What's all this hating on people who work in offices? Working in the field has its ups and downs as does working in an office...

Anyone who believes they did it on purpose is stupid.

bout 20 years ago, they painted the exterior of the apartment on a windy day. Well paint blew all over every car in the lot. The paint company took care of it. a detail company came out and removed the paint and waxed the cars.

It still woulda been polite to not mess up his stuff though... If it coulda been avoided without too much extra effort, it should have. That's just basic manners.

What's all this hating on people who work in offices? Working in the field has its ups and downs as does working in an office...

Whats with hating on people who do physical work for a living? During a construction project, the workers have little to do with mother nature, the wind or where people park their bike. Look around and up. If it looks like it could be a bad parking spot, move. Dont blame the guy working his ass off in the summer heat.

Whats with hating on people who do physical work for a living? During a construction project, the workers have little to do with mother nature, the wind or where people park their bike. Look around and up. If it looks like it could be a bad parking spot, move. Dont blame the guy working his ass off in the summer heat.

I definitely am not hating on people who 'do physical work for a living'. I worked in a factory for a while, and now I do project management for construction projects. Definitely no hater here... but I just think that this comment is kinda harsh. Like, oh, if you work in AC then your bike should get shit dumped on it by construction workers... ???

If you work in an air conditioned office, I have a hard time feeling bad for you on this one.

it is dam hot outside and it sucks sometimes. We try to tell people,but people park there anyway and then come out bitching. Like they dont see the 20,000 pound machine or the 3 dump trucks and the deep ass hole we are digging. I should wear my helmet cam to work one day just to show everyone hoe "dumb" the majority of drivers are. I have had 2 cars in holes so far this year and they act like they didnt know they couldnt drive through our site even though there is a 5X8 light board and 100 tall orange cones. Our company has paid for ALLOT of car washes though...